Ray DeLeon of Banditos Arrested in Prostitution Sting

17,854 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MooseJr1994
mAgnoliAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok then 30 something total national championships. Also their 12u team had a 155 game winning streak when kohl and banks were on it.
victory
AG
In summer ball you can win a "national Championship" at one tournament.
Brazos Born
agswin1988
AG
I took my kids to one of his winter camps (just once). I asked my boys which camp they wanted to attend and it was a no brainer they attended the one with the Aggie coaches. At the beginning of the camp he came out and made the usual coach speech about Banditios organization and how great it was and how one of his brothers played at tu.

He then told us that most of us would have thought that he loved the horns more than anyone. He said he wanted to play there but his grades were not good enough and then he said he actually loved these guys ( most of our current baseball staff) more than any staff around. He had great respect for the Aggies, except they did not know how to build a bonfire.

I almost fell over when he said that. My kids got pictures with all of the Aggie coaches after the camp was over and Ray came up to me later asking if he could have a copy of it. I told him that he better learn that there are certain things Aggie related that you should not joke around about. I reminded him that 12 kids died when that happened and he was stumbling all over himself apologizing for making that mistake.

He told me over and over to make sure that my boys knew he apologized for it and he admitted that he would not talk about the bonfire again in that regard. It wasn't long after this that some of these things started becoming public to my knowledge
Phil Garner
He is a salesman. He will say whatever he thinks will help him win at any particular moment.

I can't believe parents knowingly place a human being like Ray into their kid's life.
Phil Garner
Dallasnews.com Article:
Quote:

One of the detectives told KTRK that DeLeon responded to a Backpage.com ad and gave his room number to someone he thought was a prostitute but was actually with law enforcement

4/6/2018:
Backpage.com seized by FBI

When She Gets Paid, Start the Raid
agswin1988
AG
We played their 14 yr old major team a week or 2 ago and their coach was a complete fool also.

He was yelling at parents in our stands and his kids "ragging" and I use that term politely on our kids constantly. It starts at the top and works it's way down
MooseJr1994
AG
agswin1988 said:

We played their 14 yr old major team a week or 2 ago and their coach was a complete fool also.

He was yelling at parents in our stands and his kids "ragging" and I use that term politely on our kids constantly. It starts at the top and works it's way down

Which 14u majors team? They have multiple.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.