HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

424,276 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
Cappo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
There is no other choke angle to explain the Texas Rangers blowing two-run leads both in the ninth and 10th innings before losing Game 6 of the World Series in the 11th, 10-9, to the St. Louis Cardinals.

In consecutive innings, the Rangers needed only one strike to win their first title and both times they failed, the first with ace closer Neftali Feliz giving up a game-tying triple that outfielder Nelson Cruz totally misplayed. In the 11th, David Freese hit a home run to end the game.

Ramgers 2011 WS > Correa 2015 ALDS error

2 strikes > 6 outs

And playing with an opportunity to win it all, and choking it away, is greater than anything the disastros have ever - EVER- done.

You gotta get close to choke it away. Let us know when the disastros get close.
Haha when they made their only World Series, they got swept! LOL rocked
Aggie_3
quote:
I missed yalls game 5 vs the jays how did it go.

Lol just kidding nice choke job
I literally hope someone beats your ass
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
There is no other choke angle to explain the Texas Rangers blowing two-run leads both in the ninth and 10th innings before losing Game 6 of the World Series in the 11th, 10-9, to the St. Louis Cardinals.

In consecutive innings, the Rangers needed only one strike to win their first title and both times they failed, the first with ace closer Neftali Feliz giving up a game-tying triple that outfielder Nelson Cruz totally misplayed. In the 11th, David Freese hit a home run to end the game.

Ramgers 2011 WS > Correa 2015 ALDS error

2 strikes > 6 outs

And playing with an opportunity to win it all, and choking it away, is greater than anything the disastros have ever - EVER- done.

You gotta get close to choke it away. Let us know when the disastros get close.
Haha when they made their only World Series, they got swept! LOL rocked
Not Rekt

Rekt
Muy
AG
Will Rangers fans still get banned by whining Astros wussies even after they choked game 4 and were convincingly knocked out of the playoffs?
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Will Rangers fans still get banned by whining Astros wussies even after they choked game 4 and were convincingly knocked out of the playoffs?
^
^
^

Loser
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
I missed yalls game 5 vs the jays how did it go.

Lol just kidding nice choke job
I literally hope someone beats your ass
LOL

cant do your own dirty work.

HUH
PacifistAg
AG
If we've learned anything from these playoffs, it's that trash talk between Rangers and Astros fans is pretty silly. Both have a tendency to grab defeat from the jaws of victory. Of course, only one of them won the division and dominated the head-to-head, but in the end, the season ends early for both clubs at the exact same point.
dave94
AG
One thing I will say, and I know the response I'll get...the blatant use of that most derogatory term that has for the most part left decent society needs to ******* stop. I don't give a sh*t if posters think it's okay because it's in the context of trash talking.

It's not ******* cool, funny or anything positive. And the prospect of anyone outside of this site seeing the widespread and frequent use of that word is something that would make everyone here look like the thing that we and to some degree our university wrongfully get called out for. That sh*t needs to end, regardless of the hatred that flows through these halls.
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
One thing I will say, and I know the response I'll get...the blatant use of that most derogatory term that has for the most part left decent society needs to ******* stop. I don't give a sh*t if posters think it's okay because it's in the context of trash talking.

It's not ******* cool, funny or anything positive. And the prospect of anyone outside of this site seeing the widespread and frequent use of that word is something that would make everyone here look like the thing that we and to some degree our university wrongfully get called out for. That sh*t needs to end, regardless of the hatred that flows through these halls.

Michael Cera Palin
AG
Ag_07
AG
If there's any team that should avoid bat flipping smack it's the Rangers.
Gigem Trevas
quote:

Came here to bump this thread.
Ervin Burrell
AG
quote:

I don't think it's "bat flip" smack as much as it is "the Rangers absolutely own the Astros" smack.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:

Let me see. Can I think of any reason an Astros fan would be talking trash about what another team did against the Rangers. Hmmmm......
Aggie_3
Only the Lastros could **** up a bases loaded opportunity with no outs
Biggame12
AG
quote:
Only the Rangers could **** up a bases loaded opportunity with no outs

Fify
Ag2012
AG
quote:
quote:
Only the Rangers could **** up a bases loaded opportunity with no outs

Fify
Ballgame. Maybe your ace can keep y'all from getting swept.
mhayden
Should we start a few more threads like "Jason vs promiscuous camp counselors" or "Stephen Hawking vs Vince Young IQ Battles?"

If this series gets any more lopsided, they'll be about as pertinent.
Cynical_Texan
AG
2nd straight win over the Lastros... you guys are headed in the right direction once again.
Gigem Trevas
82-49 all time. Won the last 9 at home. We own Houston.

Edit:Meant at the BPIA.
Street_Cred_Norm
Houston just sucks at everything...its really amazing how one cities sports teams can just blow.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
Houston just sucks at everything...its really amazing how one cities sports teams can just blow.
Cleveland jr.
Ag2012
AG
Hey the Astros may be at the bottom of the AL West but they're more of a power bottom
BMX Bandit
We suck
PacifistAg
AG
22 yr old and already hated so much by astros faithful. He's going to have a fun career.

On a side note, how on earth does Beltre get 16% of the vote? He seems to be one of those players that is impossible to hate. He plays the game the right way and does so at a HOF level.
dave94
AG
Rougned so in their heads.
TexasRebel
AG
Nobody likes Harsh Smells.
hawk1689
AG
I just want to know if the Astros are going to make some more "come and take it" shirts, which refer to a division title that they have never possessed?
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
Nobody likes Harsh Smells.
We do when he deposits Astros pitches into the 2nd deck.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
I just want to know if the Astros are going to make some more "come and take it" shirts, which refer to a division title that they have never possessed?

Saw their new shirts the other day...

"Someone came and took it :'("
Gigem Trevas
Street_Cred_Norm
I love how astro fans get so excited about a lead. You morons knew it would not last.
Street_Cred_Norm
The only thing good about kiechel is his first name.
Aggie_3
Hey Lastros

Donald Glover
AG
The astros fans are completey absent from this thread
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.