HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

430,264 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
onceaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Bat flipping, trash talking. I thought the Astros respected the game and play the right way.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah//
No, see, the he is mocking how you react when one of our players does it, not actually complaining. Our player also did a bat flip while we were leading, not getting stomped at home with the season on the line.
Thats when bat flipping is allowed must be a new rule.
PatAg
AG
I guess your trash talk would be limited to typing waaah when you are having an end to the season like the Astros. Nothing in game to hang your hat on.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
I guess your trash talk would be limited to typing waaah when you are having an end to the season like the Astros. Nothing in game to hang your hat on.
This the trash talk thread old geezer
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Bat flipping, trash talking. I thought the Astros respected the game and play the right way.
No, see, the he is mocking how you react when one of our players does it, not actually complaining. Our player also did a bat flip while we were leading, not getting stomped at home with the season on the line.
Thats when bat flipping is allowed must be a new rule.
You can do it whenever, its just like celebrating a sack when you are down 70 something to nothing in football...and you probably shouldnt be complaining about other teams doing it in the weeks leading up to it.
adamhdonnell
AG
Another start where Gallardo doesn't go 6. I think that's his 16th consecutive non-quality start.
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You do that as if it actually affects us Rangers fans. We're just pointing out the hypocrisy of you Astros fans. We feel sorry for you. You're pathetic.

More waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mean ole astro fans.

Again you aren't upsetting me. I feel bad for you.
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:
I literally just trash talked your trash talk in my post. Perhaps you have drinken yourself into a stupor to forget the epic collapse the Stros are putting on?
Cappo
AG
quote:
quote:
But you suck at it.
Cappo
AG
Where is our popcorn ******bag buddy aggie1906 or whatever LOL
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I literally just trash talked your trash talk in my post. Perhaps you have drinken yourself into a stupor to forget the epic collapse the Stros are putting on?
Collapse? Don't think so this has been fun season no matter what happens.

Ervin Burrell
AG
Up 8 games on August 1st and down about to be 4.5 less than two months later isn't a collapse? Wow.
culdeus
AG
Lol at not a collapse. This is going to be one of those collapses like the Boston Red Sox/Yankees thing that is mentioned for all time.
adamhdonnell
AG
Astros bullpen
Cynical_Texan
AG
He was just bat flipping because he knows golf season is soon.
onceaggie
AG
quote:

This is good smack talk?
PatAg
AG
You aren't familiar with post season play lately, so I'll explain. He is implying your season is about to be over, at the hands of the Rangers, and is saying your player is getting a little golf practice in, as that's what they do in the offseason.

Earth to brent, I don't think you got it.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
You aren't familiar with post season play lately, so I'll explain. He is implying your season is about to be over, at the hands of the Rangers, and is saying your player is getting a little golf practice in, as that's what they do in the offseason.

Earth to brent, I don't think you got it.
I got it..You are sticking up for your fellow dbag..

It was terrible smack.

HTH
twilly
AG
If results hold tonight...4.5 back in the west
1/2 game lead over the Angles for the wild card....and the Angles have a game in hand.

Make fun of us now, you'll need us to win later so you can back your way into the playoffs.
La Fours
AG
No. What you are doing is terrible smack. But please continue. You're making me laugh.
adamhdonnell
AG
So terrible
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
quote:

This is good smack talk?

While I appreciate the Ag Rangers backup, it is a little weak smack talk since all teams fans that are winning use the "golf in the off season".

Second chance...

Your GM Rule 5'd one of the best lead off hitters in the AL and then he traded for a pitcher in the same division that got ran in the 4th.

In case you don't follow baseball, usually you trade for a pitcher outside your league and especially your division so the teams IN your division have a hard time getting a book in the few times they have faced him.
gomerschlep
AG
Meanwhile, in the 5th ward... the disastros season personified....

Muy
AG
Nobody runs into themselves more than the disAstros, nobody!
JABQ04
AG
quote:

At least they can blame it on collision. Napoli just straight drops routine fly balls. And by routine pop flys I mean sh*t little league players are expected to catch.
GrapevineAg
AG
I guess onceaggie had a 10:00 bedtime.
La Fours
AG
Yeah. Napoli is a big problem defensively on left.
gomerschlep
AG
quote:
quote:

At least they can blame it on collision. Napoli just straight drops routine fly balls. And by routine pop flys I mean sh*t little league players are expected to catch.
Shouldn't you be scoreboard watching to make sure you don't miss out on the wild card?
JABQ04
AG
But yall score runs to make up his slack.
DannyDuberstein
AG
quote:
I guess onceaggie had a 10:00 bedtime.

The mental ward makes them clear the tv room and go back to their rooms.
RigsTx
AG
LeFraud
looks like little brother is out banging big brother's girlfriend again tonight, too bad little brother couldn't get half price pizza for afterwards
Gigem Trevas
Little brother? Houston has always been Dallas' *****.
dave94
AG
All this Daddy talk has been so forced. Talk to the world, no one gives a sh*t about H-town.
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:

this napoli?
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Tex should be good for a 2nd place finish again.
I've seen you repeatedly act as though it's a foregone conclusion that the astros will reverse their epic collapse and win the division. Are you going to be able to handle it if the Twins pass them and the astros miss out on the playoffs entirely?
I've acted that way because it is. Sure the Rangers are making it closer than I expected, but they'll choke and the Astros will turn it around.

Good luck vs NY.
First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.