HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

430,816 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
Aggie_3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Houston.......

Houston Summit
AG
When you post a gif saying "Go **** Yourself", usually that results in a ban. But for the record, I did find humor in it, though
Aggie_3
Lol I was ok with it but the ban was for a joke directed at a fellow ranger fan guess the mod didn't see the humor in it
Houston Summit
AG
Mods:

ChipFTAC01
AG
I just want to say that I love the fact that this rivalry is finally turning into something real. I hope that for years to come it's mainly a two horse race in the AL West of the Rangers and Astros pushing each other and talking **** back and forth.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
I just want to say that I love the fact that this rivalry is finally turning into something real. I hope that for years to come it's mainly a two horse race in the AL West of the Rangers and Astros pushing each other and talking **** back and forth.
Aggie_3
Holy crap yes ten thousand times yes!!!
Chipotlemonger
AG
I abhor the Angels.
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:

Anyone else think it's stupid that we play in the AL West? I've never understood that. Neither team is located on the west coast. Let's just form an AL Texas division.
Mr Gigem
AG
Also, I'd be okay if the Angels, Mariners, and A's franchises didn't exist anymore.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
quote:

Anyone else think it's stupid that we play in the AL West? I've never understood that. Neither team is located on the west coast. Let's just form an AL Texas division.
Those west coast games are the worst
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
Also, I'd be okay if the Angels, Mariners, and A's franchises didn't exist anymore.
This.
CampingAg
AG
Ranger in the West, Stars in the Central, Cowboys in the East, Mavs in the Southwest.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
I abhor the Angels.

Me too. But I hate them in a "I wish your organization would cease to exist" versus, "it's fun to play against you guys because I love kicking your ass".

Kind of like my relationship with Tech (the Angels) versus Texas (Astros) when I was in school. One you enjoy playing because it means you get to beat them, the other you wish you never had to play again.
Corporal Punishment
AG
I just wish Houston would go back to the NL. That's where they want to be anyway. Bring the Brewers back to the AL.
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
I just wish Houston would go back to the NL. That's where they want to be anyway. Bring the Brewers back to the AL.
But look at the bright side. In just 3 years of them in the AL, the Rangers have been able to nearly double their win total vs the Astros compared to while they were in the NL.

Astros in AL (3 seasons): Rangers lead 37-17
Astros in NL (12 seasons): Rangers lead 42-30
94chem
As a Rangers fan livign in Houston, I liked Houston in the NL. I rooted for them except when they played Texas. Now I have to root against them most of the time, which is awkward because my kids were born in Houston and I don't want them to hate their hometown team. I'm from FW. The Astros were like the Texans or the Oilers. The move to the AL complicated some things.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Odds are if you like the Astros, you're also a fan of NAMBLA.

Cynical_Texan
AG
I finally figured out why that dumbass hill in Houston is there... you guys thought Altuve was going to be a centerfielder and he might be able to reach top of the wall with it.

onceaggie
AG
quote:
I finally figured out why that dumbass hill in Houston is there... you guys thought Altuve was going to be a centerfielder and he might be able to reach top of the wall with it.

Not as dumb as an open air stadium in north texas.
GrapevineAg
AG
Indoor baseball sucks. Ought to be outlawed.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Indoor baseball sucks. Ought to be outlawed.
The roof retracts Einstein.
mhayden
Friday night, nationally televised game, season and division on the line...

... and scores of empty seats in Houston.

What. A. Fanbase.
GrapevineAg
AG
And is it always open? If it's closed even once, it's wrong. Moron.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Friday night, nationally televised game, season and division on the line...

... and scores of empty seats in Houston.

What. A. Fanbase.
Rangers are not a big name team.

onceaggie
AG
quote:
And is it always open? If it's closed even once, it's wrong. Moron.

Such a baseball purist you are a bad-ass.
CampingAg
AG
I can understand having it closed for games in the dog days, but meaningful games in late September should be played outside.
GrapevineAg
AG
Oh look... the roof is closed and they're playing baseball indoors.
onceaggie
AG
Prince fielder looks like most Ranger fans I see at Arlington Stadium
GrapevineAg
AG
And you take it how you can get it.

BTW, 1-0.
Cynical_Texan
AG
All those empty seats just reinforce what I already thought... every Astro's fan is a closet t-shirt sip.

CampingAg
AG
I don't care what the players or fans look like as long as we're in first place.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Since its already 1-0, all the Astros fans retreated to their safe haven board where the mean, bad Rangers fans get banned.

mhayden
You see how bad these fans are and you really start to understand how they lost an nfl team and got forced to leave the NL.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Astros have one thing going for them tonight... Gallardo is pitching
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.