HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

424,314 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
Cappo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
The dbags to the north getting a little puckered

Sorry I can't hear you our trophy is making too much noise
Its okay when Will Ferrell does it with national championship trophies 10 years ago. You just sound like an idiot.

Funny, I think that most people normally associate that label to your posts.
Seriously. I think more along the lines of the words "absolute clown" but that works too
Farmer1906
AG
I seemed to have gained quite a following from you Arlingtonites. I guess that is how I know my posts are working. Yeah, go on, keep making 10 year old jokes about a trophy most people don't know about and those that do don't care about.
Cappo
AG
LOL bull**** most Astros fans do know about it. Try and justify all you want bro but you know damn well you losers know wtf that trophy is and anyone stating otherwise is an "idiot" as you say
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
LOL bull**** most Astros fans do know about it. Try and justify all you want bro but you know damn well you losers know wtf that trophy is and anyone stating otherwise is an "idiot" as you say
Most People = Astros fans? While we are America's team I would not consider most people to be Astro fans.

Arlingtonians keep comparing to big bro while we judge ourselves vs the rest of the league.
Ag2012
AG
You can't call yourself big bro when you routinely get your s*** pushed in by your in-state rival. That'd be like Baylor fans strolling over here calling themselves big bro, it doesn't work that way.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
You can't call yourself big bro when you routinely get your s*** pushed in by your in-state rival. That'd be like Baylor fans strolling over here calling themselves big bro, it doesn't work that way.
When you keep acting like little bro, what other choice do I have?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I will never understand why Houston fans think it is an insult or trash talk to say "Arlington Cowboys" or "Arlington Rangers."
Gigem Trevas
quote:
I will never understand why Houston fans think it is an insult or trash talk to say "Arlington Cowboys" or "Arlington Rangers."

When we have kicked their ass for the entire existence that's all they can resort to.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Who said anything about trash talk? How else should I refer to the city where those teams play?
mid90
AG
Im here to rustle some jimmies
Cappo
AG
quote:
quote:
Most People = Astros fans? While we are America's team I would not consider most people to be Astro fans.

Arlingtonians keep comparing to big bro while we judge ourselves vs the rest of the league.

Most people that read this thread I would hope are Astros or Rangers fans. So yes, "most people" when pertaining to this thread that you so thoroughly troll with your LAstros bull****, will know what the trophy is.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Aggie1906, you are insufferable.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the resident Astros fans thought the same way, either.
Ag2012
AG
quote:
Same reason horns think Aggie with a y bothers us. If that's your best material then you should probably just sit a few plays out.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
quote:
Same reason horns think Aggie with a y bothers us. If that's your best material then you should probably just sit a few plays out.
Apparently **** bothers people if TexAgs chose to edit it. But I agree it doesn't bother me and I don't know why Arlington would bother any of you.
Cappo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Apparently **** bothers people if TexAgs chose to edit it. But I agree it doesn't bother me and I don't know why Arlington would bother any of you.
I think we are just bothered by clowns such as yourself. See Chipoltemonger's post if you want further confirmation.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Thanks for making me hate popcorn, aggie1906
Out in Left Field
AG
Arlington Rangers doesn't even make since considering the name of the team is the Texas Rangers.

Also Arlington Cowboys doesn't make since either, because it's America's Team.
astros4545
AG
Hey Arlington fans, yall are in first place for now

Quit acting so ****ing petrified
onceaggie
AG
Let's keep on this thread accident prone is a ***got taker.
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:

Before we get more into this, can you educate me on what a ***got taker is?
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
quote:

I think it means you kidnap ***gots.
onceaggie
AG
Get into what how you cried when people on the stros thread told you to gtfo?

Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:
Get into what how

gigem1223
Do you even proofread bro?
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:
Get into what how you cried when people on the stros thread told you to gtfo?

I actually cried
onceaggie
AG
No answer to the question?

Michael Cera Palin
AG
I think he can't answer because "Get into what how" is kinda confusing and actually isn't a question
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
I think he can't answer because "Get into what how" is kinda confusing and actually isn't a question

I don't blame these Astros fans for much these days.

With the way their team is tanking, if I were a fan I'd be pushed to hard drinking and picking internet fights as well.
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:

FWIW, it's not much of a grammar mistake. Just missing a comma
adamhdonnell
AG
I've about decided that BAS is something that was born in Houston. They were scorned by the Oilers, the Texans suck, the Astros are garbage, the Rockets haven't won **** in 20 years, and Aggie football outside of the uptick these last couple of years was fairly irrelevant nationally during the Fran/Sherman years. Our largest alumni network is in Houston. Between the woes of Aggie football and Houston's pro franchises that routinely **** the bed given the chance, it's no wonder BAS is so widespread.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think it means you kidnap ***gots.
Houston Summit
AG
You're*
Aggie_3
quote:
You're*

Houston Summit
AG
I probably will... #SingleProbs
Aggie_3
quote:
I probably will... #SingleProbs

This is why you're one of the good ones
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.