HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

430,835 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
Sea Gull
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was the year the Cowboys beat the Bills 52-17 I believe.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Alright, everyone. Let's make this the last post until next Friday. Take a break. Scour the field for your dead comrades, and then we can re-commence the battle.

Edit: Whoever the mod of this board is, you should lock this thread and then reopen it next week
Don't lock it. I want more Rangers fans running their mouth between now and then.
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Alright, everyone. Let's make this the last post until next Friday. Take a break. Scour the field for your dead comrades, and then we can re-commence the battle.

Edit: Whoever the mod of this board is, you should lock this thread and then reopen it next week
Don't lock it. I want more Rangers fans running their mouth between now and then.
In all fairness, "running their mouth" tends to happen within any fan base when they take rivals behind the woodshed.
Houston Summit
AG
Why are all the Rangers fans complaining about staff being pro-Houston when the mod for this board even admitted to being a life long Rangers fan? Some of the posters in the Rangers thread are very bitter and insecure for some reason
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Why are all the Rangers fans complaining about staff being pro-Houston when the mod for this board even admitted to being a life long Rangers fan? Some of the posters in the Rangers thread are very bitter and insecure for some reason
Sounds about right.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Give me a GD break
Chipotlemonger
AG
Guess when your team gets slapped around as bad as the Astros did this week, fans have to resort to other things to talk about than their own meltdown choke job.
PacifistAg
AG
It's okay. It's apparently a foregone conclusion that the astros will win the division, and the Rangers only got hot in September (shhhh, please ignore the entire month prior though).
Michael Cera Palin
AG
If my team got swept by a division rival three times in one year I definitely wouldn't feel the need to keep trash talking but that's just me
Houston Summit
AG
Just asking a question. No need to get all defensive
GrapevineAg
AG
Answer: not all of the Rangers fans are complaining about that.
DRDave
The Astros seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth.
PatAg
AG
Basically, only the people that are going into another team's thread to troll are getting posts deleted and getting suspended. They are also the only ones complaining. The rest of us don't give a **** what you do in your thread, I assume you are talking about the Houston Texans since your season is over.
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
The Astros seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth.
Not really. It just appears that way because they came out of the gates red hot. They've basically been a .500 team, or slightly worse, since May 3. April was an aberration.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
Basically, only the people that are going into another team's thread to troll are getting posts deleted and getting suspended. They are also the only ones complaining. The rest of us don't give a **** what you do in your thread, I assume you are talking about the Houston Texans since your season is over.
You assumed incorrectly, but thanks for continuing to verify that it's all Houston, all the time in the mind's of DFW
PacifistAg
AG
I'm curious, is it always so frowned upon to post on the thread of another team? If it's just to talk baseball and not trash, I don't see why that bothers people so much.
Houston Summit
AG
It doesn't bother me either
mhayden
I think the issue some have is that there have been Astros fans jumping in and taking potshots at the Rangers for 4 months and while it was annoying, they certainly weren't deleted by moderators.

You post so much as an emoji in the Houston thread and its nuked.

Someone actually made a post in the Houston thread referencing me... I then replied to the post with the Astros road series results since April. It got deleted.

That's how flustered that fanbase is. A team that held so little sway Major League Baseball forced them to switch leagues. A team that literally put up the worst stretch of baseball by any team in Major League History. The team finally has a solid season, their fans puff their chest about it, and then get absolutely embarrassed down the stretch. It's absolutely hilarious and so deserving for that **** fanbase.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
I think the issue some have is that there have been Astros fans jumping in and taking potshots at the Rangers for 4 months and while it was annoying, they certainly weren't deleted by moderators.

Someone actually made a post in the Houston thread referencing me... I then replied to the post with the Astros road series results since April. It got deleted.

That's how flustered that fanbase is. A team that held so little sway Major League Baseball forced them to switch leagues. A team that literally put up the worst stretch of baseball by any team in Major League History. The team finally has a solid season, their fans puff their chest about it, and then get absolutely embarrassed down the stretch. It's absolutely hilarious and so deserving for that **** fanbase.
You do realize that you are literally doing the exact same thing that you just accused us of doing: puffing your chest out before the season is over.
PacifistAg
AG

quote:
Funny that you mention that. I was trying to simply talk baseball over there after some incorrect statements made about the Rangers, and staff deleted my posts.
Cappo
AG
PacifistAg
AG
Ah nevermind. I'll learn the rules as I go.
mhayden
quote:
quote:

You do realize that you are literally doing the exact same thing that you just accused us of doing: puffing your chest out before the season is over.

No no no you misunderstood.

There's nothing wrong with puffing your chest out before the end of the season.

It's that whole getting embarrassed by the team you were talking smack to after doing so.

If your team comes back and takes the division then by all means laugh at the Rangers and their fans.

But they won't, because they are soft and got put out to pasture by the Rangers.

"Come and Take It". We did. Good luck with the wildcard. Enjoy the offseason.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

No no no you misunderstood.

There's nothing wrong with puffing your chest out before the end of the season.

It's that whole getting embarrassed by the team you were talking smack to after doing so.

If your team comes back and takes the division then by all means laugh at the Rangers and their fans.

But they won't, because they are soft and got put out to pasture by the Rangers.

"Come and Take It". We did. Good luck with the wildcard. Enjoy the offseason.
Oh we will. Don't you worry, Princess
Farmer1906
AG
quote:

quote:
Funny that you mention that. I was trying to simply talk baseball over there after some incorrect statements made about the Rangers, and staff deleted my posts.

Nope. You can keep saying it as many times as you like, but it doesn't make it true.
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

Nope. You can keep saying it as many times as you like, but it doesn't make it true.
Uh, you said the Rangers just got hot in September. I showed you that that's simply not true. I
Mr Gigem
AG
Just gonna leave this here. This little guy showed up at the office this morning

PacifistAg
AG
Finding the astros name plates is like playing 'Where's Waldo?'
Mr.Ackar07
astros4545
AG
onceaggie
AG
The dbags to the north getting a little puckered
Michael Cera Palin
AG
quote:

Sorry I can't hear you our trophy is making too much noise
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
quote:

Its okay when Will Ferrell does it with national championship trophies 10 years ago. You just sound like an idiot.
JRB78
AG
3 more games with a team the Rangers have dominated all season coming up. No worries here.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its okay when Will Ferrell does it with national championship trophies 10 years ago. You just sound like an idiot.

Funny, I think that most people normally associate that label to your posts.
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.