HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

430,447 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
MicheIangeIo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MicheIangeIo
AG
MicheIangeIo
AG
MicheIangeIo
AG
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPJ4yV5U8AAG6Yt.mp4
MaroonDontRun
AG

Houston Summit
AG
Just saw that the Rangers paid tribute to Milo Hamilton before the game on the big screen and had a moment of silence. Very nice gesture.

I just wish y'all would have let us win a game, as well
waitwhat?

Since this is the thing these days
JABQ04
AG
But did yall hand out juice boxes and snacks to all participants? If not bad hosting.
Cynical_Texan
AG

quote:
Just saw that the Rangers paid tribute to Milo Hamilton before the game on the big screen and had a moment of silence. Very nice gesture.

I think our radio guy Eric Nadel also paid him a tribute by using his "Holy Toledo"? on the air.

Muy
AG
quote:

Since this is the thing these days
Sea Gull
AG
Muy hasn't been this excited since he found a functioning hair follicle on his dome
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Muy hasn't been this excited since he found a functioning hair follicle on his dome

The Shank Ag
Thought he was just ragging on the Hogs
mhayden
"The Rangers' 4-game sweep of the Astros was the first time in the divisional era (since 1969) that a second-place team recorded a four-game September sweep against the first-place team in its division to move into first place"

Historical choke job.
BMX Bandit
Really could not have gone worse than it did. Start off with two heart breakers, then the ace gets shelled.

Astros in real danger of missing the playoffs.
Ag_07
AG
So I've avoided this thread for awhile but I've finally come over to eat some crow.

I said it on our thread and got reamed for it, but I think the story to this series was the Rangers big players showed up big and ours choked on the D that Fielder, Betre, Odor, and Mooreland were shoving down their throats.

Seriously. Your guys mashed the ball and stepped up in a BIG way while Correa, Altuve, Springer, Dallas, and Colin all laid on their backs and took it.

If the Rangers play this kind of ball for the rest of the season they have a chance to take that into the playoffs and make a really deep run. Helluva a series for you twerps and I'm just hoping we can make a run here in the final couple weeks. Honestly I have tickets for 2/3 of the Rangers series here and I'm just hoping we aren't mathematically out by then.

Hats off. See ya at the Juice Box!
mhayden
I can't muster up too many good things to say...

but I'm jealous that you guys get to watch Carlos Correa for the next 5+ years.
Aggie_3
quote:
So I've avoided this thread for awhile but I've finally come over to eat some crow.

I said it on our thread and got reamed for it, but I think the story to this series was the Rangers big players showed up big and ours choked on the D that Fielder, Betre, Odor, and Mooreland were shoving down their throats.

Seriously. Your guys mashed the ball and stepped up in a BIG way while Correa, Altuve, Springer, Dallas, and Colin all laid on their backs and took it.

If the Rangers play this kind of ball for the rest of the season they have a chance to take that into the playoffs and make a really deep run. Helluva a series for you twerps and I'm just hoping we can make a run here in the final couple weeks. Honestly I have tickets for 2/3 of the Rangers series here and I'm just hoping we aren't mathematically out by then.

Hats off. See ya at the Juice Box!

you got reamed on your thread because most of the folks there not all but most are delusional beyond help
Sea Gull
AG
And y'all are completely rational. Got it.

Good ****ing lord...
onceaggie
AG
quote:
"The Rangers' 4-game sweep of the Astros was the first time in the divisional era (since 1969) that a second-place team recorded a four-game September sweep against the first-place team in its division to move into first place"

Historical choke job.

No for a historical choke job see rangers vs cards ws

Snicker
Cappo
AG
quote:
quote:

Historical choke job.

No for a historical choke job see rangers vs cards ws

Snicker
So what does that make getting raped and swept in your WS?

PacifistAg
AG
Hey, they only got swept because Bud Selig told them to close the roof.
Sea Gull
AG
Nelson Cruz dropped a fly ball to lose it. That's about as much choking as I've ever seen. In any sport.
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
Nelson Cruz dropped a fly ball to lose it. That's about as much choking as I've ever seen. In any sport.
Uh.....

mhayden
I think we call this "lashing out"
Cappo
AG
quote:
That's the dumbest statement I bet you have made all month
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
quote:
Uh.....

That's hilarious btw. I had forgotten all about that. I'm actually a Cowboys fan (I know, I know) though so I couldn't care less about the ****ty Houston NFL franchises.
PacifistAg
AG
As hard as game 6 was, I can survive living in a world where the worst insult they can come up with is based on losing in the World Series two years in a row.
R0GUE
AG
Houston Astros fan, hates Rangers, but is a fan of the Cowboys. Only in Houston. LOL
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
Houston Astros fan, hates Rangers, but is a fan of the Cowboys. Only in Houston. LOL
In all fairness, I was an Oilers fan and Rangers fan, but I've never had any stake in the whole Dallas vs Houston hatred. Of course, being an Oilers/Rangers fan and an Aggie, my sports life has been filled with heartache.
R0GUE
AG
quote:
quote:
In all fairness, I was an Oilers fan and Rangers fan, but I've never had any stake in the whole Dallas vs Houston hatred. Of course, being an Oilers/Rangers fan and an Aggie, my sports life has been filled with heartache.
See, if there is no hate for the other city, then big deal, like who you like.
Out in Left Field
AG
This thread should be on lock down until next Friday. We can all be civil for a few days until then.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:

I'm not from Dallas or Houston, so I don't care about the cities. Just about the teams. Don't have an NBA team.
Mr Gigem
AG
Alright, everyone. Let's make this the last post until next Friday. Take a break. Scour the field for your dead comrades, and then we can re-commence the battle.

Edit: Whoever the mod of this board is, you should lock this thread and then reopen it next week
Cynical_Texan
AG
Frank "F'N" Reich... Moon was the QB then and pretty sure Cowboys won the Super Bowl that year. Remember all the NFL talk in Arlington area being about Oilers and Cowboys meeting in SB (would have been cool).

I was pissed off that Houston lost, was rooting for them and couldnt believe they came back. I LMAO the first quarter because Houston was beating them like a drum.

First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.