HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

424,282 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
3B Paul 97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice ending to the season. The Rangers had as many post season wins in 2016 as the Astros. Loved seeing Odor **** it up!
Quincey P. Morris
AG
3B Paul 97 said:

Nice ending to the season. The Rangers had as many post season wins in 2016 as the Astros. Loved seeing Odor **** it up!
As usual talking **** about what another team did against the team that has pushed your **** in for the last decade.
Aggies2009
AG
But absolutely humiliated you record-wise, head to head and overall.
FW Declerk
Swept and nice throw by rat face at the end there.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
The fact that Astros fans feel like they can talk **** now is absolutely embarrassing.
GrapevineAg
AG
Another Division Champs flag to fly over center field. Better than not making the playoffs.
AggieDPT
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

The fact that Astros fans feel like they can talk **** now is absolutely embarrassing.

It would be like sip fans talking **** if we lose to Alabama in a few weeks while they sit at home struggling to be 0.500
3B Paul 97
AG
It could have only been better if Joey Bats was sliding into second.

I feel like I can talk **** since I've been a Jays fan since Thursday. Rangers fans should understand deciding to become a fan of a playoff team after years of not really following them.
mAgnoliAg
AG
It wouldn't really be like that at all
Muy
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

This is literally all Houston has.
FW Declerk
GrapevineAg said:

Another Division Champs flag to fly over center field. Better than not making the playoffs.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Out they come. love it when folks need a 3rd team to back up their trash talk. April will be here soon, stros fans. Better restock on lube.
jkag89
The Astros actually have more postseason wins over the past two seasons than the Rangers. Still I rather get swings during the postseason and get swept than sit at home.
3B Paul 97
AG
That's one of those game endings that will be shown over and over for years to come.
Cappo
AG
Muy said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

This is literally all Houston has.
FW Declerk
3B Paul 97 said:

That's one of those game endings that will be shown over and over for years to come.
You mean like the Nelson Cruz mis played fly ball that would have won the the WS?

Like that>?
aggietony2010
AG
3B Paul 97 said:

It could have only been better if Joey Bats was sliding into second.

I feel like I can talk **** since I've been a Jays fan since Thursday. Rangers fans should understand deciding to become a fan of a playoff team after years of not really following them.

I don't know what's more pathetic:

This post.
The fact that it's been starred multiple times.
Or Houston's head to head record against the Rangers.
3B Paul 97
AG
Ok. I'm done. Had to rid myself of a season of frustration. Have a good offseason. Should be fun following the Ags. See y'all next spring.
Ag2012
AG
Christ you guys are a sad bunch. Thanks for cheering me up. Just when I thought we had it bad I got a reminder that Houston sports existed.
Gigem Trevas
jkag89 said:

The Astros actually have more postseason wins over the past two seasons than the Rangers. Still I rather get swings during the postseason and get swept than sit at home.

I remember when the wild card game didn't count as a playoff appearance. Funny how it works when the Astros are in it.
Cappo
AG

Quote:

a reminder that Houston sports existed.

What a nightmare that must be to follow
Gigem Trevas
Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

You mean like the Nelson Cruz mis played fly ball that would have won the the WS?

Like that>?

Only World Series in Astros history and they got swept. Shut the **** up.
CampingAg
AG
Houston finished in the bottom half of the American League, and out they come.
jkag89
Gigem Trevas said:

Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

Like that>?

Yes they did and despite the Rangers sitting at home that postseason it didn't keep some Ranger fans from posting gifs of Puljos' shot that extended the NLDS or revel in the 'Stros getting swept by the ChiSox after making it to the Series anyways.
FW Declerk
Gigem Trevas said:

Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

Like that>?

awww someone is upset
CampingAg
AG
On the real, gonna miss talking smack with you clowns.
FW Declerk
jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

Like that>?

Yes they did and despite the Rangers sitting at home that postseason it didn't keep some Ranger fans from posting gifs of Puljos' shot that extended the NLDS or revel in the 'Stros getting swept by the ChiSox after making it to the Series anyways.
This bunch of wussies.
Gigem Trevas
jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

Like that>?

When did they post that?
jkag89
Gigem Trevas said:

jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

Like that>?

When did they post that?
Back in '05 when it happened. Heck they still love posting the Puljos gif.
Mr Gigem
AG
AllThings12thMan said:

On the real, gonna miss talking smack with you clowns.
Who said it has to end?
Gigem Trevas
jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

Like that>?

When did they post that?

Did gifs exist in 05? Real talk?
jkag89
Gigem Trevas said:

jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

Aggie281 said:

3B Paul 97 said:

Like that>?

When did they post that?

Did gifs exist in 05? Real talk?
Um, pretty sure they did. If not, they linked the video of the shot. Either way Ranger fan was not above trash talking despite sitting at home.
jkag89
AllThings12thMan said:

Houston finished in the bottom half of the American League, and out they come.
Actually fished smack in the middle of the league. Seven teams above them, seven below.
jkag89
Gigem Trevas said:

jkag89 said:

I remember when the wild card game didn't count as a playoff appearance. Funny how it works when the Astros are in it.
It is not counted as a regular season game, so what should we call it to please you?
Gigem Trevas
jkag89 said:

Gigem Trevas said:

jkag89 said:

It is not counted as a regular season game, so what should we call it to please you?

My point was that TexAgs blew up making fun of the Rangers fans when the said they were in the Wild Card game against the Orioles. The Rangers lost the game and all of TexAgs laughed saying the Rangers didn't make the playoffs. Then when the Astros did it a few years later magically the Astros "made the playoffs".
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.