HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

424,359 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
Ervin Burrell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If the roles were reversed, there'd be a new thread started on Old Rivalries by Houston fans after every game they won. I haven't seen an MLB thread on there in months, which tells you all you need to know about which fanbase has little brother syndrome and which doesn't.
AggieDPT
AG
Looks like someone threw something at Gomez for the last out. Nice fans there Houston.
Street_Cred_Norm
Listen Wilson, get the hell out of here.. Go get your head kicked in on rivalries.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
You act like we're talking **** to the Yankees. We're talking s*** to the Astros who we own on an epic level. You're logic is less than stellar here, but by all means keep trying.
mhayden
Flexbone/Biegler comin on a HOU/TEX ****-talking thread and complaining that the dominant team is talking too much *****
DannyDuberstein
AG
i went to bed with the game 3-3 last night knowing what final score I'd wake up to find this morning. Tonight, i've never felt so confident being down 2-1 headed to the 9th
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Is Giles still telling everyone that they're the better team?
mhayden
quote:
i went to bed with the game 3-3 last night knowing what final score I'd wake up to find this morning. Tonight, i've never felt so confident being down 2-1 headed to the 9th

The only real mystery about the 9th was if Odor would tie it up with a dong or just score it off of someone else's hit.
DannyDuberstein
AG
If you guys were taking it up the ass every night like the stros, you wouldn't be talking as much ***** [/flexbone]

No ****, sherlock. They grow'em smart down in houston.
Mr Gigem
AG
TexasRebel
AG
quote:
quote:
Hey look. Rangers will get a one run win with luck from a passed ball on a strikeout. Color me surprised.
Luck? Your catcher blows and Elvis is clutch. Call that luck all you want sweetheart.

It's luck.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey look. Rangers will get a one run win with luck from a passed ball on a strikeout. Color me surprised.
Luck? Your catcher blows and Elvis is clutch. Call that luck all you want sweetheart.

It's luck.
Nobody's that lucky but keep telling yourself that if it makes the ownage sting less.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's luck.
No, it's bad performance by your pitcher and catcher.
TexasRebel
AG
So the Rangers are nobodies?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Dude, that is SO weak. Surely you're better than 7th grade wordplay.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:
Oh you.
TexasRebel
AG
Sadly enough that's Undergrad logic.
Slicer97
AG
quote:

Does that make the Astros nobody's *****?
CampingAg
AG

TexasRebel
AG
quote:
quote:

Does that make the Astros nobody's *****?

Hey, 1 for 3 ain't bad.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/09/13/houston-astros-fan-struggles-with-cops-while-screaming-fck-the-rangers-video/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=blackadamschefter&utm_campaign=fb
Corporal Punishment
AG
That's not very embarrassing.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Notice the poor wife doing the walk of shame trailing along behind.
MooreTrucker
AG
True.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
quote:

Ag_07
AG
At this point I'm past being butthurt.

Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
The bravado of Ranger fans absolutely amazes me. Yankee fans don't talk this much *****

You're amazed there's **** talking on a thread specifically dedicated to ****talking?
Ag_07
AG
quote:
The bravado of Ranger fans absolutely amazes me. Yankee fans don't talk this much *****

They're 14-3 against their division rivals. They've single handily wrecked our season.

I have no problem with all the shlt they talk. It sucks to have to listen to, but it's justified. Nothing to do but grow a pair and take it.
Joe Cole
Have faith Astros' fans. The Astros have a good nucleus of young players and will have their day, it's just none of those days have occurred in the last decade

PacifistAg
AG
quote:
quote:

They're 14-3 15-3 against their division rivals. They've single handily wrecked our season.

I have no problem with all the shlt they talk. It sucks to have to listen to, but it's justified. Nothing to do but grow a pair and take it.
FIFY
hawk1689
AG
quote:

They're 14-3 against their division rivals. They've single handily wrecked our season.

I think it's funny how much attention the Rangers record against the Astros is getting. I even saw that Buster Olney commented on it. The thing is, every good team picks on a weak sister and that helps their winning percentage go up. Every .500 ball team has a good team they just can't seem to get past.
Ervin Burrell
AG
quote:
quote:

I think it's funny how much attention the Rangers record against the Astros is getting. I even saw that Buster Olney commented on it. The thing is, every good team picks on a weak sister and that helps their winning percentage go up. Every .500 ball team has a good team they just can't seem to get past.
Not to the tune of 15-3 in one season, and a 71% winning percentage against one team over the course of a decade.
mhayden
Ag_07 seems to get it. Take your lumps and come back and talk **** next season. Yay sports.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:
quote:

It's being talked about because in games not against each other their records are virtually identical.
We fixed the keg
AG
quote:
quote:

Hat tip to you. The good news is we are pulling for the same team Saturday.
First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.