2012 Cardinals

8,717 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by PJYoung
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm shocked that the Giants didn't get Holliday last night. I assume it's coming at some point.

That was one dirty slide.
WoMD
If Mota comes into a game with Holliday due up, then it's coming. He's worthless in every way, but he definitely wouldn't hesitate to man up when it matters. And if he's ejected, no one would care.
PJYoung
AG
Another 2-1 series lead!
Yell Practice
Cardinals are hanging in there. They are going to mess around and win it all again, IMO.
SA Ag
Hope you are right.
PJYoung
AG
Hopefully Lynn can prove me wrong tonight.

Very happy to see the offense come alive.
PJYoung
AG
ONE MORE GAME! LET'S DO THIS!
SA Ag
I'll drink to that.
PJYoung
AG
I wish i could say lynn not getting thru 4 was a surprise.
WoMD
Does John Jay always have a terrified look on his face? Or maybe it just looks like bewilderment. Not really sure, but I've yet to see a normal looking expression on him when watching these games.
Aggies
Cardinals need to win this 6th game !
WoMD
PJYoung
AG
So the Giants have won 5 straight elimination games and the Cards 6. Hipefully its a good entertaining game tomorrow night.
texag87
AG
We got this
texag87
AG
or not....good grief
texag87
AG
well, if you're gonna lose "lose big" I guess
good season for the Redbirds though
phatbc
Damn the bats vanished
Cru
S
Good series Cards.

Shouldn't have pissed of Scutaro !
SA Ag
Agree, that GasHouse slide of Halliday's really fired up the Giants and Scutaro.
PJYoung
AG
Amazing season even though we pissed away the last 3 games. Good luck to the Giants - they showed great heart.

I really like our 2013 team. Excited about everything we have returning if they stay healthy.
kyleag02
AG
quote:

I really like our 2013 team. Excited about everything we have returning if they stay healthy.

Absolutely! If Beltran can keep his renaissance going and Carpenter can have a strong, healthy off season, they'll be great complements to the younger players. Mix in Holliday and Berkman (hopefully) for leadership and some run support, and there's no reason to think there won't be a sustained run. Freeze, Kozma, etc., are looking like a core with promise.

Yadi is the one piece that will be nearly impossible to replace, mostly because of his character.

It might have been my favorite moment of the season was when, after an 18 minute deluge of trash on the field from the ridiculous fans in Atlanta, he stood up and held the game for a few minutes so Chipper could get his due respect before what turned out to be his final major league at bat. Keeping it classy, Yadi.
PJYoung
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.