Cubs thread v2.0

573,384 Views | 6317 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 10andBOUNCE
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#%@#$%#$@#$@#^%#$!@#!@#!@#$#%#$%#$%^#$%#$%#$%^**^%*%^*(*(
Biz Ag
AG
Fan with a sign:

"I Ain't Afraid of No Goats"

Me neither.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Celebrate boys. Wow!!!
Know Your Enemy
AG
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PJYoung
AG
Congrats Cubbie fans!
AgShaun00
AG
They beat the best team in baseball. Unbelievable.
Know Your Enemy
AG
By the way, my god that Schwarber HR was majestic. Sure would be nice to see a replay where you can actually see the ball clearing the jumbotron.

And **** all the goat & Bartman ****. I don't want to see or hear that crap anymore. These aren't your same old Cubs.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:

They ARE the best team in baseball.
AgShaun00
AG
quote:
quote:

They ARE the best team in baseball.
i agree now they are playing, but for the year and record, the cardinals WERE.
10andBOUNCE
AG
No words
Know Your Enemy
AG
We beat the hated Cardinals. Now I want the Mets. Old school Cubs fans deserve some payback for 1969.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
Biz Ag
AG
My cousin is no doubt somewhere in that picture. He lives eight blocks from Wrigley and has had season tickets for twenty years.
TexAgs1992
What a damn game. I have just recovered from the baseball blackout I dealt with after the game asking myself if I was dreaming. We're four wins away from the World Series and eight wins from a World Series trophy. Calling my dad after the game and hearing him tear up on the phone is why the Cubs are much more than a team to many of us. They're a part of our lives.
10andBOUNCE
AG
My dad wants to play the Mets in the LCS for some long overdue payback.
AgRyan04
GO CUBS GO!

Loving this
BobOliver2006
AG
I want the mets just because the Cubs went 7-0 against them this year
BobOliver2006
AG
matheny said postgame that he didn't care what the splits said, he wanted siegrist to matchup against the Cubs' lefties... LOL!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Thanks for being a meathead, Matheney!
10andBOUNCE
AG
Man, how great was it beating Matheny and Lackey of all guys. Seeing him implode after Hammel got a hit was amazing and then next pitch Baez obliterates one oppo into the bleachers.
mid90
AG
Screw the Cards. Well done Cubs
Know Your Enemy
AG
I love that Greinke and deGrom have to pitch tomorrow night. Can't imagine either of them being available to pitch before Game 3 of the NLDS. Plus Kershaw had to pitch last night on short rest. If he wants to start Game 1 it would again be on short rest. Meanwhile, our rotation sets up perfectly to have Arrieta & Lester pitch Games 1-2-5-6. That makes me extra happy.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I just broke down and ordered one of those Take October shirts. Even if we don't win it all this year it's been enough fun that I will always have good memories when I wear that shirt. Didn't want to buy it before winning the WC and beating the Cardinals.
JuliusCaesarAggie
quote:
Man, how great was it beating Matheny and Lackey of all guys
YES!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lance Uppercut
AG
I think Junkhead already posted some stuff from them, but the Cubs official Twitter is really well put together. It's the only Twitter this old will check. They link up to some cool videos, make GIFs after fan requests, and are fairly interactive.

When they received some compliments a few months ago, they said they were given a lot of "freedom" in how to best interact with fans and support the team. I think it's worked well for them. You should give it a look if you haven't already.
TexAgs1992
This is true. No doubt the best twitter account of all MLB franchises and tied with the Atlanta Hawks for the best in sports.
Know Your Enemy
AG
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-kyle-schwarber-home-run-ball-20151013-story.html
WooWoo
Looks like the ball will stay in its landing spot until this great season has concluded.

10andBOUNCE
AG
Even better! Astros lose!
TexAgs1992
Be careful now. I'm a Cubs fan first and foremost (Because of my parents and grandparents growing up in Chicago) but growing up in Houston made me grow to love the Astros too. While I'm not distraught over the Astros like I am whenever the Cubs lose in some ridiculous way, it's still unfortunate.
Ambres
AG
Ok.. jumping on the Cubs bandwagon. Of the teams left.. I hate them the least and it would be kinda of cool if Back to the Future called it.

Go Cubs!!
10andBOUNCE
AG
Aggies and Bama @ 2:30
Cubs NLCS @ 6:30

Yes please!
First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 181

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.