*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

714,893 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
zooguy96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
House 15 points. Like he wasn't even gone.
zooguy96
House with a clutch 3.
Dan Scott
AG
All ball!!!!!
zooguy96
House 18 points 6-11 from the field, 4-8 from 3, 3 reb, 1 steal.

Without Cp3, he was needed tonight.
zooguy96
Dub.
rvk246
AG
Dub is all that matters
Ags #1
AG
Sorry if this has been covered but is house eligible for post season?
rvk246
AG
Ags #1 said:

Sorry if this has been covered but is house eligible for post season?

Yes he's eligible
CFTXAG10
AG
^ what he said
Ags #1
AG
Thanks!
CFTXAG10
AG
Nice W.

House clearly making a case for minutes not just in the regular season but in the postseason as well. Hope he keeps it up.
canadiaggie
AG
House is a Rockets legend
WES2006AG
AG
Nice to see Danuel step up. Made a great play on that block that the refs screwed up.
CFTXAG10
AG

Looks like House exchanged some words with Tillman after the game "Oh now you want to talk to me after you wouldn't pay me"
Ags #1
AG
Hard to tell the context of the convo seeing how the camera wasn't on them. And even if he was serious who cares. House will want to play as well as he can so he can go get paid
AG@RICE
AG
WES2006AG said:

Nice to see Danuel step up. Made a great play on that block that the refs screwed up.
House is an absolute beast. The minute Harden turned the ball over it was obvious Danuel was going for the highlight chase-down block. Nobody else on our roster besides Capela is capable of that, and I doubt even he tries it. In fact, only a handful of guys in the league are both capable and willing to try that play. Most guys give up the freebie 2pts. Not Danuel, he always plays like he is about to run through a brick wall. Don't be surprised when he settles back into the starting lineup.
Hickory High
AG
If that's what happened, House needs to grow up and get over it.
AG@RICE
AG
Hickory High said:

There is nothing to this. Just a phoenix suns blogger looking for something to talk about.

Looks like Tillman is talking to Clint and House is just running back to the dressing room. He was one of the last on the floor because of the on-court interviews and probably just ran past everyone to the locker room.

House handled himself very professionally in the interviews in the locker room after this moment and actually sounded quite humble.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Hickory High said:

Ok house definitely stole your girl at A&M. You talk all about how you don't want him playing in the playoffs and how shumpert is clearly the better option and now this after a good game.
Dan Scott
AG
Is that Bill and Clyde talking?
JYDog90
AG
It sounds like Bull to me.
Harry Dunne
mAgnoliAg said:

Hickory High said:

Ok house definitely stole your girl at A&M. You talk all about how you don't want him playing in the playoffs and how shumpert is clearly the better option and now this after a good game.

Ennis > Gordon
Shumpert > House
"Insider" info we were going to make a shocking move at the deadline.

I'm starting to think Hickory is a troll.
rvk246
AG
Thunder and Blazers lose
Hickory High
AG
lol alright guys, enjoy the pile on
gougler08
AG
Hickory High said:

You make it pretty easy sometimes
Hickory High
AG
gougler08 said:

Hickory High said:

You make it pretty easy sometimes

And how's that?
gougler08
AG
Harry summed it up, you pick some of the most random things to really dig in on
Hickory High
AG
I don't do it just for the hell of it, there's statistical evidence for it. He also is pulling things out of context that make them look worse than they are, but I'm used to that with this site. Everyone loves a good pile-on devoid of reason.
AG@RICE
AG
Hickory High said:

I don't do it just for the hell of it, there's statistical evidence for it. He also is pulling things out of context that make them look worse than they are, but I'm used to that with this site. Everyone loves a good pile-on devoid of reason.
You jumped on House without any "statistical evidence". Also, the stats this year support that House is a much better player than Shumpert.

This is a Texas A&M message board and a Houston Rockets thread so the logical assumption is that most posters would be pro-Danuel House. The fact that you like to pick on him makes people think you are a troll.
Hickory High
AG
AG@RICE said:

Hickory High said:

You jumped on House without any "statistical evidence". Also, the stats this year support that House is a much better player than Shumpert.

This is a Texas A&M message board and a Houston Rockets thread so the logical assumption is that most posters would be pro-Danuel House. The fact that you like to pick on him makes people think you are a troll.

I don't understand how I'm "picking on him" though. I'd say I'm cautiously optimistic, with emphasis on the cautiously part. All I was saying was that the playoffs forced everyone to take their intensity up to another level, and House has never had to do that before.

And all I said about Shumpert is that he'd been shooting at a career best for the Kings this year, and he's got significant playoff experience.

Are either of these things so outrageous? No, they're not. But you'll pile on all the same.
Harry Dunne
If you don't want people to pile on, stop taking strong contrarian stances and then not owning up to them when you are wrong.

We all have silly takes sometimes, but I don't think you're earning much respect around here by doubling down and claiming incomplete context when you're just plain wrong about something.
Good Poster
AG
Imagine dying on Iman Shumpert island
Hickory High
AG
Just look at Shumpert's advanced stats man. I don't know what else to tell you. His WAR is higher than Gordon's.
Hickory High
AG
Harry Dunne said:

If you don't want people to pile on, stop taking strong contrarian stances and then not owning up to them when you are wrong.

We all have silly takes sometimes, but I don't think you're earning much respect around here by doubling down and claiming incomplete context when you're just plain wrong about something.

Read my post above yours. Please tell me how any of that is 1) unfair or 2) unreasonable.
Harry Dunne
Hickory High said:

Just look at Shumpert's advanced stats man. I don't know what else to tell you. His WAR is higher than Gordon's.
First Page Last Page
Page 89 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.