*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

708,837 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Beat40 said:

I feel like we're going to have to hit a three. Who do you trust to take it right now?

Guess we'll just get it the old fashioned way. Haha.
CFTXAG10
AG
Wow
Beat40
That was a great box out by Harden on cousins there. Wow.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Beat40 said:

That was a great box out by Harden on cousins there. Wow.

First block out of the night
CFTXAG10
AG
Obvious travel. Whistle came after
AgDoc03
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Obvious travel. Whistle came after

About the 3rd just obvious one on them that wasn't called
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgDoc03
AG
Now Harden makes a 3, when it doesn't count
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Beat40
Make both. Foul right away and bring it the floor.
Beat40
They definitely wanted that game badly.
Dan Scott
3rdGen2015
AG
Oof. Had a chance at the end.
AgDoc03
AG
Yep beat out two of our guys for the ball
Dan Scott
AG
That reminded me of game 7, play like crap but kept it close
Hickory High
AG
Harden needs to find his shot, and ****ing soon.
CFTXAG10
AG
The only encouraging thing about tonight is we played terrible and still had a chance to win it
AgDoc03
AG
Hickory High said:

Harden needs to find his shot, and ****ing soon.

Absolutely
The D
AG
We played like **** tonight. I don't think gs is that good anymore
Aggie09Derek
AG
The D said:

We played like **** tonight. I don't think gs is that good anymore

They were without arguably the best player in the NBA.
Ags #1
AG
House didn't play so we are even
CFTXAG10
AG
AG@RICE
AG
Shumpert was -13 and 0/3 from 3. Need to give House a shot.
WES2006AG
AG
No big deal. Would have liked to have played better tonight but I will take 3/4 wins again that GS team
Texan_Aggie
AG
Yeah, not sure what shump was supposed to bring but he was obviously the worst player on the court tonight. I think House and Green will have a bugger role come playoff time, they seem to just want it more
WES2006AG
AG
I think Shumpert is going to figure it out. He still doesn't have very many minutes in a Rockets uniform.
AgDoc03
AG
WES2006AG said:

I think Shumpert is going to figure it out. He still doesn't have very many minutes in a Rockets uniform.

What does he need to figure out? The system is pretty simple for what he's asked to do.
Hickory High
AG
AgDoc03 said:

WES2006AG said:

What does he need to figure out? The system is pretty simple for what he's asked to do.

Actually the defensive system we run is very complex. That's why you see Faried, Shumpert, and even Rivers mess up rotations.

And while our offensive system seems simple to us, it is still unlike anything that Shumpert has been part of in the past.

All of this combined with the fact that, again, he is returning from injury.
AG@RICE
AG
Hickory High said:

AgDoc03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Actually the defensive system we run is very complex. That's why you see Faried, Shumpert, and even Rivers mess up rotations.

And while our offensive system seems simple to us, it is still unlike anything that Shumpert has been part of in the past.

All of this combined with the fact that, again, he is returning from injury.
House is more athletic, a better shooter, understands the system better than Shumpert and isn't coming off an injury. Its only a matter of time before he gets his minutes back. In my opinion, Shumpert didn't look bad because he didn't understand the rotations. He just couldn't stay in front of his man effectively. That man was often Steph curry, so we can cut him some slack; however, we've watched House play very effectively against GS in the past so I'd like to see him get another shot.
Hickory High
AG
That's fair. I'm fine with House getting minutes the rest of the way in the regular season, but I really don't like the idea of relying on him in the playoffs over Shumpert.
WES2006AG
AG
AgDoc03 said:

WES2006AG said:

It will probably all come down to whether he can make open 3s or not. If he can, he plays. If he can't, we will probably see House or someone else getting more playoff rotation minutes. We will see how it goes over the next month as we close the season.
rvk246
AG
House could be our perfect Ariza replacement. He has the height, the athleticism, and the shooting ability. I'd play him a lot over these next few games.
WES2006AG
AG
CP is sitting tonight for rest. Need to make sure we don't have a letdown. These guys beat the Warriors in the last week or so
Hickory High
AG
Kelly Obre has been playing incredible. Bet we use House on him a lot tonight.
CFTXAG10
AG
Got some freebies last minute. I'll be in 101 tonight
Truvada_for_prep
Shumpert sucks
mwm
What was it that coach said about Phoenix?
First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.