*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

708,816 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's pretty damn impressive
Faustus
I tried to watch the TNT broadcast, but switched over to my homers after the first quarter.
Farmer1906
AG
Now tied in 3rd. This is key to avoid GS until the WCF. Right now our road to them would be through the Jazz and Nuggets.
RebAg13
AG
I wish we could freeze the standings and start the playoffs
Frok
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Now tied in 3rd. This is key to avoid GS until the WCF. Right now our road to them would be through the Jazz and Nuggets.

Playing GS earlier might be better. Less chance of CP being hurt
WES2006AG
AG
I can't see anybody else having a real shot at GS in the west so it doesn't really matter when we play them. We are going to have to be the ones that knock them out if we want to win a championship.
Farmer1906
AG
Then the optics alone look better because we made the final 4.

As injury prone as CP is, Clay, Steph, & KD have had some injuries in their history too. Let them friend through the Thunder and Spurs before us.
WES2006AG
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Then the optics alone look better because we made the final 4.

As injury prone as CP is, Clay, Steph, & KD have had some injuries in their history too. Let them friend through the Thunder and Spurs before us.
You are right. Making another WCF would be a nice accomplishment even though its not the ultimate goal.
k20dub
AG
So assuming we are all healthy. What do y'all think our playoff rotation will be?

Generally, in the playoffs we shorten our rotation to 7, maybe 8 guys.

Starters:
Harden
CP3
Capela
Tucker
Gordon

Bench:
Faried
Rivers
Shumpert
Green
Nene

That'd be 10. I would assume Nene probably won't play much unless Capela gets in foul trouble or it's a matchup basis. This is also assuming we don't get House back. I think we're deeper than last year.
Hickory High
AG
Green and Nene will have significantly limited roles, just like last year. Rivers probably the 8th man IF Shumpert can come back and fit in quickly.
rvk246
AG
k20dub said:

So assuming we are all healthy. What do y'all think our playoff rotation will be?

Generally, in the playoffs we shorten our rotation to 7, maybe 8 guys.

Starters:
Harden
CP3
Capela
Tucker
Gordon

Bench:
Faried
Rivers
Shumpert
Green
Nene

That'd be 10. I would assume Nene probably won't play much unless Capela gets in foul trouble or it's a matchup basis. This is also assuming we don't get House back. I think we're deeper than last year.

House is likely back in April after we can pay him the minimum for the rest of the season without dipping into the tax. I'd rather have him for size at the three and bring EG off the bench. Nene won't be a part of the rotation unless Faried or Capela get injured.
WES2006AG
AG
I like the starting lineup we ran a few times with Faried starting at the 4 next to Capela and EG coming off the bench.

Sure seems like Pringles has a lot more options this year.
canadiaggie
AG
rvk246
AG
Damn I really liked him giving us a solid 10 minutes off the bench
Hickory High
AG
rvk246 said:

Damn I really liked him giving us a solid 10 minutes off the bench
Faried makes him obsolete really.

Do like his potential though.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Have some last minute tickets available for anyone looking. Email me at username@gmail.com
AgDoc03
AG
Nice 1st quarter with some good defense
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
3rdGen2015
AG
My MIL is in town so I can't watch the game. Is it going to be a close game by the end of the third quarter again?
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
Truvada_for_prep
lol sixes running anus out there weren't there people on here Saying he was good player ?
canadiaggie
AG
Oh **** Harden please don't be hurt. Down on the court grabbing his forearm/ wrist
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
WES2006AG
AG
James is fine for those who aren't watching. Was pretty scary there for a moment though.

CFTXAG10
AG
Streakin'
rvk246
AG
WE FIXED OUR DEFENSE! 7 IN A ROW!
WES2006AG
AG
Nice to return the beat down Philly gave us earlier this season.
3rdGen2015
AG
WWWWWWW
Harry Dunne
Louis botha said:

lol sixes running anus out there weren't there people on here Saying he was good player ?
Hickory was on a "Ennis is good, Gordon sucks" tear. I think he tried to apply efficiency statistics to a small sample and ended up with that steaming pile hot take.
zgood10
AG@RICE
AG
1 out of every 3 games James goes down holding something and just lays on the floor. Every time I crap myself, every time the crowd starts chanting his name, every time he gets back up. He probably does this more than any superstar. Some of it is legit, he actually got an MRI on his wrist (negative), but he does love that attention.
Hickory High
AG
AG@RICE said:

1 out of every 3 games James goes down holding something and just lays on the floor. Every time I crap myself, every time the crowd starts chanting his name, every time he gets back up. He probably does this more than any superstar. Some of it is legit, he actually got an MRI on his wrist (negative), but he does love that attention.

I think he a) does it for some extra rest and b) it does actually hurt that much, he's just an iron man.
Harry Dunne
I think part of it is also when a ref misses a call it's a way for Harden to let him know about it. Maybe some of it is drama queen acting but I don't mind - the ref did blow the call and it will make him call that play a little tighter the next time...better than Tim Duncan style whining.
AgDoc03
AG
Thunder lost last night and Paul George went on a rant about officiating. They had 3 starters foul out in a regulation game
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rvk246
AG
AgDoc03 said:

Thunder lost last night and Paul George went on a rant about officiating. They had 3 starters foul out in a regulation game

Now they know how we felt after getting screwed by Scott Foster
WES2006AG
AG
Pretty sluggish 1st quarter
First Page Last Page
Page 83 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.