*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

715,595 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Aggie09Derek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/source-markieff-morris-is-one-step-away-from-the-rockets.296404/
Aggie09Derek
AG

Western conference finals roster - add in Shump/Morris/Faried/Rivers and looks pretty damn good.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Western conference finals roster - add in Shump/Morris/Faried/Rivers and looks pretty damn good.

Especially when you look at how ariza and luc performed offensively
mAgnoliAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Lebron picked Wade first. Dirk was the only option.

Still counts
mAgnoliAg
AG
rvk246 said:

Probably in the minority but I don't want him. Couldn't even get rotation minutes for the trash heat and plays zero defense.

If he takes a wide open 3, it's going in every time. That's all I care about.
shano0603
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

I had already forgotten we had Joe Johnson last season.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Patiently waiting RVK's response to the graphic above and how we still are gonna be so much worse.

rvk246
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Patiently waiting RVK's response to the graphic above and how we still are gonna be so much worse.

I love how your little graph omits defense comparisons between years. We are 26th in defense this year. We were 6th last year. We won games 4 and 5 because we were disciplined and physical on defense, not because of our offense. I would love to look back at this and admit that I'm wrong in a few months but I truly believe that if we continue to **** around on defense we won't even get to the conference finals.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Can't say I disagree. D has been garbage. But only player that is missing is Ariza and Shump is a good defender and will have more depth. Just need to get everyone healthy and firing on all cylinders and I imagine the D intensity will pick up.

Had Luc been good that series and not hurt I would feel much worse about losing him, but he basically didn't play and when he did he was not good at all.
rvk246
AG
I really hope you're right but I feel like we needed a 6ft8 wing defender to plug in at small forward (House would be fine too) more than anything at the deadline. Shump is a good pickup though. And nothing would make me happier than an nba title for the rockets.
k20dub
AG
I think y'all are also forgetting the Warriors added another all star during the off season. I think the Rockets will be really good once we're healthy, but I still think we will lose in 5 to the Warriors.
Aggie09Derek
AG
If I was a betting man I would say you are right or maybe 6.
Jackal99
AG
Is Markieff the better one? I can't remember anymore.
AG@RICE
AG
Jackal99 said:

I always thought Markieff was the better one, but that was due to the fact that I was underwhelmed by Marcus when he played for us. When we traded Marcus, he eventually ended up with his brother in Phoenix, but Markieff played and contributed more there. At the time, Markieff was a much more useful defender/rebounder than Marcus. However, at the tail end of their time in Phoenix Marcus suddenly turned into a much better shooter. Since that point I think Marcus has become the better player. That being said, the difference may not be that big and they are probably the same player when you add up all their contributions.

Either way, he is a way better Morris than what we had in 2011 and I'd love to have him as a buyout addition.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Jackal99 said:

He was the batter one for most of their careers, but now Marcus has turned into a knock down shooter and good defender and Marcus is better now.
3rdGen2015
AG
Looking forward to seeing how Shump plays tonight
rvk246
AG
Frok
AG
Man when are the Rockets gonna trash these unis? They look like Cleveland.
Hickory High
AG
Chris Paul really cannot shoot this year, it's so frustrating.
rvk246
AG
I actually really like these colors especially the yellow
rvk246
AG
He can't shoot threes but his midrange shot has been good
Hickory High
AG
We beatin dat ass tho
3rdGen2015
AG
Shump has played well so far. Definitely an upgrade over Ennis.
Hickory High
AG
Christ, this is a really bad run. Total collapse.
Hickory High
AG
Nene is complete trash. Utterly worthless. Contributes absolutely nothing when he's on the court. He's been the worst at keeping Adams off the boards by far.
Hickory High
AG
****ing unbelievable. **** this.
AgDoc03
AG
Whole team has been complete trash in 3rd
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hickory High
AG
James's shoulder problem is scaring me.
3rdGen2015
AG
Awful quarter
Harry Dunne
Hickory High said:

Nene is complete trash. Utterly worthless. Contributes absolutely nothing when he's on the court. He's been the worst at keeping Adams off the boards by far.
I get tired of your constant criticism of players but this one I have to agree with.

I was relieved when that age ruled prevented him from getting the extra year on his contract we signed him one year too long as it is.
WES2006AG
AG
That 3rd quarter
Hickory High
AG
Who have I criticized besides Eric Gordon? I like everyone else on our team...
WES2006AG
AG
These officials are lost
Hickory High
AG
Gordon traveled SO BAD. WOW.
Trillary Clinton
Status on Harden shoulder?
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.