*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

718,094 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Harry Dunne said:

So we were due for an epic collapse.
Ags #1
AG
Quote from Dantoni.

Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said he wished Danuel House Jr. the best, but said he likely would not play him after the G League season is over, barring injuries to the players in the rotation at the time.

So we aren't bringing house back at all?
Aggie09Derek
AG
good thing is lots of rest between last night and Saturday
WES2006AG
AG
Ags #1 said:

Quote from Dantoni.

Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said he wished Danuel House Jr. the best, but said he likely would not play him after the G League season is over, barring injuries to the players in the rotation at the time.

So we aren't bringing house back at all?
That seems like some subtle motivation aimed at Danuel. To me it sounds like 'sign a contract and come back or you won't be back at all this season.'

I wish Danuel the best, he grew up down the street from where I did and of course is and Ag but the Rockets have to do what is best for their future. Hopefully they can come to an agreement.
WES2006AG
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

good thing is lots of rest between last night and Saturday
That and LeBron is still out.

I was able to sell my tickets about a week ago when it looked like LeBron had a chance of playing. I hope someone in a Lakers LeBron shirsey is sitting in my seat *****ing about the fact that LeBron isn't even in the building.
CFTXAG10
AG
rvk246
AG
Finally some good news
Harry Dunne
Are we sure we want to bring him back this early? That's just asking for another injury. I think we should wrap him in bubble wrap, put him in stasis and roll him out right before the playoffs.
k20dub
AG
Harry Dunne said:

Are we sure we want to bring him back this early? That's just asking for another injury. I think we should wrap him in bubble wrap, put him in stasis and roll him out right before the playoffs.

Agree with this to a lesser extent. Let him play one game a week, or something like that. I just worry about him lasting 8 weeks in the playoffs.
rvk246
AG

I love this pickup
k20dub
AG
I got the notification saying Brooklyn was buying out Faried and I was about to post here wondering if we would pick him up.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Getting faried
CFTXAG10
AG
The Manimal in the H? I can dig it. Could be a solid backup too when Capela is healthy again
3rdGen2015
AG
Manimal is a great pickup. Just heard the news on the GS-LAC broadcast from Woj. IMO the best available option.
CFTXAG10
AG
I feel like this is a pretty accurate description of why Faried fell off and why he could thrive here:
Story on Faried back in November
Hickory High
AG
My buddy and I have been wanting this for like 5 years. It's PERFECT!!

Daryl MorGod strikes again
shano0603
AG
This gives me wood
Aggie09Derek
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I feel like this is a pretty accurate description of why Faried fell off and why he could thrive here:

Good read
3rdGen2015
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

So basically Faried is going to become a great player again playing with Harden and CP3.
ATM9000
AG
I was more excited about Rivers than I am Faried but hope it works out. Rockets somehow still need warm bodies to eat minutes and if he can give that for 15 minutes a game and not suck too bad then that would be good,

That article is pretty optimistic... dude had a back injury a couple years back and really hasn't moved the same since then. Also that article doesn't really even back up the writes assertions, Denver has been an also ran pretty much the whole time Faried was there and listed a bunch of mid-tier starters with the Nuggets and proof his game is elevated when he plays on a great team with great players. Strange analysis there.
AG@RICE
AG
I've always been really interested in Faried as I thought he would fit well with Harden. When he played for Denver I used to make tons of fake trades in the NBA trade machine for him. He was a guy who will just run, rebound, hustle and dunk....perfect for Harden.

The current version of Faried might not have the same pop, but his box scores from this year are promising. When the Nets play him (which is RARE), he basically bags a double double.

I hope he still has plenty left in his tank. If so, we just might have made a massive pickup.....if not he can just be another guy who makes the vet minimum to cheer for Harden when he goes into God Mode. Another nice job by Morey.
Harry Dunne
Faried's numbers pro rata are just as good or better than they have ever been, so that's encouraging. He just hasn't been getting the minutes.

mAgnoliAg
AG
Anybody still got tickets to offload for tonight? Need 2
Texaggie7nine
Message aggiederrick he always has some
7nine
Aggie09Derek
AG
Normally yes, but sold all mine for tonight early.

MTTANK
AG
Anybody know how to get the game in CS? We have Directv, and ABC shows some other bs being broadcasted
GIG 'EM
Hickory High
AG
Been excited for this one all day
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
Hickory High
AG
Absolutely no defense, just like last game.
Dan Scott
AG
Gary Clark needs to be a better shooter
Hickory High
AG
Kuzma gonna put 50 on us
Dan Scott
AG
Kuzma 20pts in 1st quarter
Harry Dunne
Rocket sloppy and casual, Lakers hustling and aggressive.
Harry Dunne
Dan Scott said:

Gary Clark needs to be a better shooter
...for RGV.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Nunnally is absolutely horrific wow
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.