*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

710,246 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Texan_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to look into shipping off Capela. Dude just doesn't have it. Also would be okay trying to replace EG with a more confident player. Good season, better than anticipated, just not sure where you go from here.
ShotOver
AG
maca1028 said:

I'm betting that Fertitta doesn't put up with this for long.

I'm betting he does nothing
Olsen
AG
I'm glad the offseason is already here.
PoppaB05
AG
PJ Tucker deserves better than this team
3rdGen2015
AG
mazag08 said:

3rdGen2015 said:

I just hate that our championship window happened to be during the same time as arguably the greatest team of all time.

A team with heart would have prevented two of those championships.

We are a team of excuses.

I guess the Warriors and Lebron are the only people who actually care, huh?
CFTXAG10
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Harden can put up crazy point totals in games where everyone else cares even less than he does. But taking half the plays off in the ****ing playoffs doesn't ****ing work. Even if he puts up points, he's the biggest liability on the court because he doesn't ****ing care to do anything but shoot. When will you Harden defenders accept this? He ****ing sucks in the playoffs because he literally doesn't ****ing care.
What a chicken **** post. He carried this team the whole playoffs, and was the best player on the floor tonight.
Grapesoda2525
3rdGen2015 said:

I just hate that our championship window happened to be during the same time as arguably the greatest team of all time.
Not even close.

Lakers of the 2000's and bulls of the 90's were a lot better than this team.
mazag08
AG
Texan_Aggie said:

Need to look into shipping off Capela. Dude just doesn't have it. Also would be okay trying to replace EG with a more confident player. Good season, better than anticipated, just not sure where you go from here.

EG was the reason we were even in this series.
PFG
AG
[Banned - Texags Staff]
Frok
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Gigemags382 said:

Harden can put up crazy point totals in games where everyone else cares even less than he does. But taking half the plays off in the ****ing playoffs doesn't ****ing work. Even if he puts up points, he's the biggest liability on the court because he doesn't ****ing care to do anything but shoot. When will you Harden defenders accept this? He ****ing sucks in the playoffs because he literally doesn't ****ing care.
What a chicken **** post. He carried this team the whole playoffs, and was the best player on the floor tonight.

No he wasn't. Curry had 31 in the second half and won the game.
CFTXAG10
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Curry showed Harden how champions close out
Convenient he can no show for three quarters and be able to do that.
mazag08
AG
3rdGen2015 said:

mazag08 said:

3rdGen2015 said:

A team with heart would have prevented two of those championships.

We are a team of excuses.

I guess the Warriors and Lebron are the only people who actually care, huh?

Lol.

Just about every team shows more hustle, heart, and intensity when it matters most.

We fold.

Just accept it
agdaddy04
AG
At the end of the day, his 4 missed FTs did them in.
shhopkins
AG
Marvin said:

Choke City. Rockets will never win a title with James Harden. N-E-V-E-R.

Hakeem is the last killer that we have had. Harden is weak mentally.
Beat40
I really want a pure shooter on this team. Is there a player you feel super confident in when they take a 3?
HossAg
AG
LiveOak said:

Splash

Get out
1876er
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

3rdGen2015 said:

Not even close.

Maybe even the Heat from 2010-2014
98Ag99Grad
AG
You had to win one of the first 2 games. When they didnt series over. Be honest with yourself; did you really think they'd win 4/5 after that??
shhopkins
AG
Bucks fan right now.
Aggie95
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Gigemags382 said:

except he took 1 shot in the 4th qtr of game 5 and could not put his team on his back in an elimination game. The dude just can't handle (and actually shys away) pressure.
CFTXAG10
AG
Frok said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Gigemags382 said:

No he wasn't. Curry had 31 in the second half and won the game.
Curry was great in the 4th quarter, but he no showed for three quarters while Klay and co. did the heavy lifting.
QBCade
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

3rdGen2015 said:

Not even close.

With today's rules, not sure. With the rules then, yes.
mazag08
AG
LiveOak said:

[Banned - Texags Staff]

Staff, make that ban worth it please.
TXAG14
Have to burn it down. MDA isn't the answer. This offense won't win a series like this ever. Kerr coaches circles around him.
CoachRTM
AG
That was rough. Steph and/or Klay going off was the only chance they had.... and Klay was ridiculous in the first half, Steph was ridiculous in the second.

Have to tip your hat. No luck involved.
BBQ4Me
AG
****ty defense and coaching. In the 1st half when Klay was the only scorer on the floor, the Rockets didn't try to force it out of his hands
Trillary Clinton
Waste of a season
mazag08
AG
CoachRTM said:

That was rough. Steph and/or Klay going off was the only chance they had.... and Klay was ridiculous in the first half, Steph was ridiculous in the second.

I tip my hat, sure. But it wasn't like they were overcoming a great defense. We are atrocious in the first half. We are the reason they were hot and their scrub bench killed us.
Beat40
TXAG14 said:

Have to burn it down. MDA isn't the answer. This offense won't win a series like this ever. Kerr coaches circles around him.

I think this offense can work if you have a real shooter out there. Not Austin Rivers, PJ Tucker, or Gerald Green.

Nothing against them, they are fine players and even carried us at points, but I want a real shooter out there that you can feel confident will make a shot when called upon.
mazag08
AG
Whatever we do.. I want a team that plays hungry. It's awful watching these guys go through the motions half of every game.
Texas A&M
This is why they lost. Tucker doing this racist symbol.

I kid, I kid. He's one of the only ones with heart.
Ajollyag
CoachRTM said:

No it wasnt. They were tied with Houston with Curry having zero points. Rockets just suck.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Trillary Clinton said:

Waste of a season

Actually that was last year.
Farmer1906
AG
Absolutely pathetic. This is easily one of the most
Embarrassing losses in in franchise history.

I guess our only hope at this point is that maybe GS implodes enough to not be nearly as good. Maybe someone else will take them out because we obvious can't play with them.
Ajollyag
Harden and paul only care about $$$. Capela cant hold onto the ball. The only good things about this team is gordon and tucker. Trade everyone else
First Page Last Page
Page 216 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.