*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

710,046 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
rambo_99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Playoff harden is a real thing. CP3 is the Jedi master of playoff choking and is teaching harden new ways to underperform.
Grapesoda2525
You rocket fans need to chill the heck out.

Yeah.....you looked like crap and lost game 5. You're going home to game 6 and Durant likely won't play. You would probably be favored in that game even if he does play. In fact, some people are already assuming that he's gone for the series. This is the same guy that people on here were calling the best player in basketball. The warriors are definitely beatable without KD.

This isn't over.
CFTXAG10
AG
The Ragonk Strikes Back said:

Ags #1 said:

Man you guys are brutal on harden. He is the only reason we even made it a game and you want to trash him.
Isn't clutch in playoffs

GTFO. He essentially won both of our games at home for us and has played Durant to a draw.
Texan_Aggie
AG
rambo_99 said:

Playoff harden is a real thing. CP3 is the Jedi master of playoff choking and is teaching harden new ways to underperform.

Go back to the Spurs or Mavs page. Whichever you frequent.
Ags #1
AG
You seem to have a major beef with harden. Is he Jordan or Kobe? Not at all. But he is one of the best players in the nba right now. We all want him to be kobe but he is what he is
Diggity
AG
Do people really stay up past midnight to troll on game threads?

Sad lives
Hickory High
AG
Ags #1 said:

Lol. Did he in games 2 and 3? P

This game, in that moment, was bigger than those games. I'm not saying he hasn't had some big moments, but this was a time when someone like Kawhi or Lebron takes the game by the balls. Instead, Harden didn't put up a shot for 7 minutes.
WES2006AG
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

You rocket fans need to chill the heck out.

Yeah.....you looked like crap and lost game 5. You're going home to game 6 and Durant likely won't play. You would probably be favored in that game even if he does play. In fact, some people are already assuming that he's gone for the series. This is the same guy that people on here were calling the best player in basketball. The warriors are definitely beatable without KD.

This isn't over.

We know that. The guys who watch 6 games a year and come here to melt down when things aren't going great against the Warriors are the only ones who don't.

We blew a big opportunity tonight but we are still alive. Take game 6 and see what happens.
rambo_99
rockets fan through and through - but always hated Paul and watched him nut punch his way to early playoff losses for 8 years. As soon as rockets got him there was never a chance.
Nino Brown
I'm not sure what you don't understand here? Would Kobe not have the ball in his hands every possession in a game like that? Or Curry for that matter? No, Rockets would be in the series without harden, doesn't have **** to do with trying to close out a pivotal game 5.
Ags #1
AG
Tough crowd
The Ragonk Strikes Back
blackgoldag11 said:

mazag08 said:

Rewatch that scramble. Gordon gets the ball and gets knocked to the floor no call.

"Gordon gets the ball"
Texan_Aggie
AG
You guys ever hit a bad shot on a deer and it's adrenaline had it run 100 yards down a ravine, but it died and you had to drag it out? Me neither because I'm a good shot. But as someone who's helped someone do this, I think the Warriors played on adrenaline and spirit this game. I expect game 6 to be very different once both teams settle down and the injury fatigue takes over.
Ags #1
AG
Good call. Text mda and let him
Know
lil99chris
AG
Rockets lost two games at Oracle by 41 and 25 last playoffs. They have played 2 of the 3 very close. Rockets can win this series.

If KD is out....Klay is going to have to defend more and his offense will suffer.
Grapesoda2525
rambo_99 said:

rockets fan through and through - but always hated Paul and watched him nut punch his way to early playoff losses for 8 years. As soon as rockets got him there was never a chance.
Lots of teams would love to have Paul.

Crazy talk
Grapesoda2525
I hope you guys blow them out when they come to town without Durant.

Put some doubt in their minds.
lil99chris
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

rambo_99 said:

Lots of teams would love to have Paul.

Crazy talk

I am not sure how many would with his salary. Honestly.
Faustus
Agmaniacmike12 said:

Boo Weekley said:

WES2006AG said:

Boo Weekley said:

WES2006AG said:

Boo Weekley said:

Hope we lose game 6. No use drawing this out.

Go away. You bleeding all over this thread is embarrassing.

Anonymous. Not embarrassed. Go mbate to Beto

Politics on the Rockets thread. You truly live a sad life.

It's just the only thing I know about you. Until you give me some material I'm just gonna go with the Beto loving male feminist insults.
Try die hard Rockets fan posting on the Rockets thread. Please just go back to the politics board if you are going to bring that into a ******* discussion about Rockets basketball.

To be fair he posted that he hoped we lose the next game before he started spouting political stuff tied to sex acts while attacking fellow fans. It's not so much across, but rather on the spectrum.

Tough loss, but after the first half I liked the way we competed, and James was carrying us, which was fun to watch. Tucker was nails. Unlike Boo is like to see us hold serve and give it another shot.
maca1028
Huge Houston sports fan here but I don't follow the rockets like I do the Astros and Texans. My observation is that Harden needs help. If he has an off game or goes into a little slump during a game some of the other guys have to step up. IMO, he is doing his part this postseason. If they don't win it all this season they need to go after another big time player to get him some help.
Harry Dunne
Hickory High said:

Ags #1 said:

Lol. Did he in games 2 and 3? P

This game, in that moment, was bigger than those games. I'm not saying he hasn't had some big moments, but this was a time when someone like Kawhi or Lebron takes the game by the balls. Instead, Harden didn't put up a shot for 7 minutes.
No one is saying he had a great finish, but when a guy carries the team on his back all season you don't turn on him like little b1t<h after a bad game.
Diggity
AG
I was needing to go to sleep at halftime but couldn't stop looking at my phone.
rambo_99
Hopefully some GMs think like you
3rdGen2015
AG
Only taking 1 shot in the last ~8 minutes in a pivotal playoff game against your biggest nemesis is pretty damning for Harden, no matter what happened the rest of the game.
CFTXAG10
AG
Not to mention Harden dragged our lifeless bodies on his back for the first 3 quarters of this game (PJ Tucker excluded). I'm not excusing what happened in the 4th. He should've gotten and/or taken more opportunities, but he wasn't out there bricking shots or turning the ball over. He was defending well and getting his teammates open looks. Led all scorers with 31 points and is the only reason we had a chance late in the game. But yea, he sucks....
Ags #1
AG
Capela Paul and Gordon are the reason we lost. Period. Lol at the James haters
Frok
AG
Let's hope it's last year in reverse.
Texan_Aggie
AG
A bad game and he still put up 31. What a world we live in.
rambo_99
This shouldn't be surprising. First sign was years ago fumbling ball to Dwight at top of key with time running out for game winner 3. Next was against spurs at home when he looked like a rec league player. Last year 0-infinity in game 7. Tonight no need to rehash.

He might as well lay in an iron lung at center court next game because no way he comes to play.
Frok
AG
Alright fella, that's enough. You've trolled enough, time to get some rest.
mAgnoliAg
AG
rambo_99 said:

This shouldn't be surprising. First sign was years ago fumbling ball to Dwight at top of key with time running out for game winner 3. Next was against spurs at home when he looked like a rec league player. Last year 0-infinity in game 7. Tonight no need to rehash.

He might as well lay in an iron lung at center court next game because no way he comes to play.

Get the trolls out.
Diggity
AG
But he's a rockets fan "through and through"
mAgnoliAg
AG
This was Harden's best shooting game all playoffs percentage wise. 4th qtr he should've take control like a Kobe or Michael would've but he didn't. He trusted the other guys to get it done and they didn't. Chris Paul was horrendous.
CFTXAG10
AG
How do you miss this? Or not review it? Just inexcusable in a game that matters so much.

Texas A&M
I saw someone mention this on Twitter, and I have to agree..... the 4th quarter reminded of the SA playoff game a couple seasons back when Kawhi wasn't playing.
First Page Last Page
Page 197 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.