*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

715,847 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who had the Warriors voodoo doll
Poot
Hell yeah Rocks! Way to tie it up
PoppaB05
AG
Harden played really well tonight.
Forum Troll
AG
Those were good looks by GS but they were 3 or 4 feet behind the line.
CFTXAG10
AG
fullback44 said:

Ag12thman said:

Screw you Durant.

He gets away with so much **** talking, practically yelling at refs half the dam game

I counted at least 4 times they could've called the Warriors for a tech and nothing....

Curry jumping up and down whining twice
Draymond being Draymond
Durant barking at the officials
Kerr letting em have it
All. Night. Long.
AGHouston11
AG
Durant and Curry both missed open 3's - will take it.
Awesome to come from 0-2 to 2-2
Silent For Too Long
Forum Troll said:

This. Harden can get open from that range whenever he wants, but those typically aren't high percentage shots even for good shooters.
AGHouston11
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

Forum Troll said:

This. Harden can get open from that range whenever he wants, but those typically aren't high percentage shots even for good shooters.

Curry is like Gordon though. That is a normal range 3 for him.
CFTXAG10
AG
Quite the far cry from a few days ago when folks were discussing offseason acquisitions and questioning whether we would even win one game
WES2006AG
AG
Back in it
CoachRTM
AG
What the hell. Let's go win Game 5
Grapesoda2525
CFTXAG10 said:

fullback44 said:

Ag12thman said:

Screw you Durant.

He gets away with so much **** talking, practically yelling at refs half the dam game

I counted at least 4 times they could've called the Warriors for a tech and nothing....

Curry jumping up and down whining twice
Draymond being Draymond
Durant barking at the officials
Kerr letting em have it
All. Night. Long.
They get away with soooooo much ***** It isn't even funny.

I'm hoping and praying that this prima Donna Hollywood team gets broken up this summer. It almost makes the league unwatchable.
Frok
AG
The D
AG
Just 1 game where the refs aren't in the warriors pocket please
Truvada_for_prep
Should have fouled got lucky
Poot
Truvada_for_prep said:

Should have fouled got lucky

Almost fouled Durant on his last second 3 when we were up 4... that's good, right?
WES2006AG
AG
Really dumb contest there
Grapesoda2525
Best out of 3 now.

I'm just a mavs fan hanging out in this thread until the series is over. My reason? I despise the warriors and want to see them go down. I don't care who beats them. I just hate those guys so much!

Good luck the rest of the way. I felt like if the warriors got a game in Houston it would be over in 5. Now? I'd guess that it goes 7. The best thing about you guys winning tonight is those idiots have to come back to Houston no matter what.

mazag08
AG
It just amazes me how much contact they get away with on our 3 point shooters. Almost every non wide open 3 we take either has a guy hitting us in the body or hitting the hand or elbow. And they are obvious.
gordo97
AG
I love my rockets but I don't even care anymore....
Anyone but the warriors..... It would be nice to see Middleton and the Bucks take it all also
AG@RICE
AG
PJ Tucker was the man tonight.

17pts, 3-6 from 3pt, 10 rebounds - 5 on the offensive end, +11 (led all players), and game winning toughness/defense.

F'ing beast.
Grapesoda2525
AG@RICE said:

PJ Tucker was the man tonight.

17pts, 3-6 from 3pt, 10 rebounds - 5 on the offensive end, +11 (led all players), and game winning toughness/defense.

F'ing beast.
PJ Tucker bringing the lulz

https://instagr.am/p/BxJYZFPhYjP
Grapesoda2525
Rule#2
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

Allie LaForce is fine as hell.

I logged in specifically to give this a blue star
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Game 5 let's ****ing go
Beat40
I'm still mad about Durant purposefully elbowing Chris Paul in the head. I wish the league would give him a T today for it. That's absolutely trash that he got away with that.
Frok
AG
I feel like Clint Capela needs to be better if we are going to win this series. He just doesn't seem comfortable out there at all.
ATM9000
AG
Frok said:

I feel like Clint Capela needs to be better if we are going to win this series. He just doesn't seem comfortable out there at all.

He's scared of Draymond and if that persists, then I'm fully comfortable with him only playing 20 minutes a game Shumpert and Rivers making up the minutes.
WES2006AG
AG
Clint hasn't looked good this series but I think him only playing 21 minutes last night was more of us wanting to go small than anything else.

The Warriors have been small most of this series and we matched that pretty well with PJ playing the 5 last night in the 4th quarter.
Ag_07
AG
I feel like the Warrior's ability to defend the pick and roll has made Clint a nonfactor.

They've found flashes of success on it throughout the series but overall GS has sniffed that out and mad eit ineffective.
BrokeAssAggie
CFTXAG10
AG
Frok said:

All Clint needs to do is be as aggressive as possible for the 20-25 minutes that he is in there. We found success with a small lineup, and with no Boogie Cousins out there Clint isn't as important this series. He does need to be a little more patient. A couple times this series he gets too anxious having the ball in his hands and throws it away. Needs to settle down and play smart. Last two games he has played better.
k20dub
AG
Capela being canceled out by Draymond as well as not being able to guard Steph, KD, Klay after switches has led him to less playing time than we all thought. Concerning, but it is what it is.
Texas A&M
Something we can all agree on.... this is a really cool donut.

Hickory High
AG
At this point, I have no thoughts on this series at all.

Every game, this year and last, just feels like a random simulation. Like a game of NBA 2K: we all know exactly what each team is gonna do. It's just a matter of whos gonna win the simulation this time.
First Page Last Page
Page 178 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.