*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

717,370 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not going away....
Diggity
AG
GS cooled off thank God
Beat40
Alright, need to really limit the TOs in the 4th.

mazag08
AG
Beat40 said:

mazag08 said:

Diggity said:

You act like your plan is so easy!

It's easier than what we're doing. We haven't even tried. They play awful when rattled. We instead, play finesse and let them get their shots (not to mention the horrible effort on rebounds and close outs).

You can be happy with us sticking to this failure of a game plan. I've seen us beat them, and it wasn't by playing nice.

Lay out what we need to do to stop Durant, then Thompson, then Curry, and at the same time grab boards when we are significantly disadvantaged there.

I already did.

1. Hustle. We are lazy on D
2. Get in their grills and foul them if you have to. Try to rattle them. Don't let even the clean shots be clean. Make them earn everything. Way too many free open shots tonight. Who cares about the fouls.. you're trying to set a mods for the game knowing that a dumbass like Green will go crazy and get a T.
3. Curry hates contact. Run through him every chance you get. Bump him every time he has the ball.
4. Nothing you can do against Durant. Have to live with him getting his. But we're not even coming close to limiting ANYONE else.

Once again for the slow people, you don't beat this team by playing your game. You beat them by roughing them up and taking them out of theirs. How can anyone who has watched them not understand this.
lil99chris
AG
You focus on defending Thompson/Curry....Durant gets a clear path to the basket.

You focus on Durant.....Curry/Thompson are going to have uncontested 3s.

You try to keep them in the perimeter....Draymond Green is cutting into the lane for easy layups.

....and then you have Iguodala who can hit shots and play defense better than most.

mazag08
AG
Diggity said:

We have to become the 88 Pistons all the sudden apparently

Lol. I see you're still happy with finesse basketball. You missed the laugh cry this time though.
CFTXAG10
AG
Kerr has played Durant 34 minutes so far tonight. Leading all players in this game.
AGHouston11
AG
Beat40 said:

mazag08 said:

Diggity said:

You act like your plan is so easy!

It's easier than what we're doing. We haven't even tried. They play awful when rattled. We instead, play finesse and let them get their shots (not to mention the horrible effort on rebounds and close outs).

You can be happy with us sticking to this failure of a game plan. I've seen us beat them, and it wasn't by playing nice.

Lay out what we need to do to stop Durant, then Thompson, then Curry, and at the same time grab boards when we are significantly disadvantaged there.

It's the playoffs you don't play soft. You have bench players who can give up fouls. You have them play and hit hard. You don't let your top players get pushed around OR fouled hard without consequences. Green should be in the locker room.
Diggity
AG
I'll let you keep venting
Beat40
Tucker has to know he can't breathe on Durant
mazag08
AG
Diggity said:

I'll let you keep venting

Thanks bro
Aggie09Derek
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Long way from being over
CFTXAG10
AG
WE GOT ONE
WES2006AG
AG
CP is the best troll
lil99chris
AG
Gotta love Malloy. That was all Draymond.
Texas A&M
My money is on Nene
Jackal99
AG
Draymond needs to choke on that ****ing smirk of his.
mazag08
AG
Nene knows that to do. Just got Green his second T of the series. You don't let a hot head stay calm. You rattle his ass.
k20dub
AG
Showing some life
3rdGen2015
AG
Nene would beat Draymond's ass
Diggity
AG
Is that Malloy again?
AGHouston11
AG
Jackal99 said:

Draymond needs to choke on that ****ing smirk of his.

He should get a finger to the eye - on a rebound attempt
AGHouston11
AG
mazag08 said:

Nene knows that to do. Just got Green his second T of the series. You don't let a hot head stay calm. You rattle his ass.

Exactly
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
How are we within 7
canadiaggie
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

How are we within 7
Utterly insane. Feels like we should be down 30. If we win this we better flee California before we get arrested for theft
Diggity
AG
GS stopped hitting every shot!
mAgnoliAg
AG
lil99chris said:

You focus on defending Thompson/Curry....Durant gets a clear path to the basket.

You focus on Durant.....Curry/Thompson are going to have uncontested 3s.

You try to keep them in the perimeter....Draymond Green is cutting into the lane for easy layups.

....and then you have Iguodala who can hit shots and play defense better than most.

Nino Brown
The trip down before Hardens free throws. You can not waste trips down like that with Paul jacking up an off balance 3 as your best look. That is ridiculous
lil99chris
AG
Diggity said:

Is that Malloy again?

Yep....I want to know the games he doesn't call a technical foul. I understand what he was doing, but you could clearly see Draymond throwing an elbow at Nene.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Weak ass techs. Bet league retracts that from Draymonds total. Scott Foster just has to insert himself.
JohnnyTexAg1995
We need a Harden takeover this 4th!!
Aggie09Derek
AG
You sure? thought that was Foster who called it.
JohnnyTexAg1995
Foster didn't call it...
Aggie09Derek
AG
Gotcha
lil99chris
AG
Scott Foster is going to make some game-changing foul calls in the 4th quarter. Guarantee it.
First Page Last Page
Page 154 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.