Some Lavar Ball humor...

3,056 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by C Loves L
CynicalSam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/lavar-ball-threatens-lakers-with-delusional-ultimatum/
PLUM LOCO
AG
The guy is the ultimate nut job.
500,000ags
AG
He is so easy to hate. I imagine Magic just wants to slap the **** out of him by now. Lonzo is going to be 30 years old and his dad still berating whatever organization and coach he plays for.
CreedBratton
500,000ags said:

He is so easy to hate. I imagine Magic just wants to slap the **** out of him by now. Lonzo is going to be 30 years old and his dad still berating whatever organization and coach he plays for.
Pretty soon teams are going to realize that Lonzo isn't good enough to justify putting up with his psycho dad
16Ag18
AG
He thinks because his sons won a State Championship playing together that will translate to the NBA. It is completely different when you are going up against the best in the world.
jeffdjohnson
Ag_07
AG
Wonder what Lebron thinks about this whacko?

Albeit it's a big reason, but that's the one reason I could see him saying hell no to LA. Why would he want to put up with this crap?
500,000ags
AG
Ag_07 said:

Wonder what Lebron thinks about this whacko?

Albeit it's a big reason, but that's the one reason I could see him saying hell no to LA. Why would he want to put up with this crap?
Lmao - if Magic even catches a faint wind that LeBron ain't coming because of the Balls...Magic WILL slap the **** out of Lavar.

Matsui
AG
Lavar looking for attention.
Deputy Travis Junior
CactusThomas
AG
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23317012/battling-injuries-liangelo-lamelo-ball-leave-lithuania-bc-vytautas

Wow. Lavar not happy with the coach overseas either. Surprise, surprise.
C Loves L
Lavar is lacking something inside. Probably dating back to his childhood. Sorry to go Dr. Phil on you guys but he's got more than the problems everyone sees.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.