The Basketball Tournament

1,166 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag Natural
Gigemags382
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.thetournament.com/

Has anyone ever seen this? I hadn't heard of it until I was on Watch ESPN yesterday to watch the Aggie baseball game. There were some play-in games yesterday. The 64-team tournament starts July 8th. Looks like it's in its 4th year.

It reminded me of the movie Dodgeball. Kind of comical in a way, especially after having just watched the elite level of talent in the NBA finals. The games will be on the ESPN network, so I'll probably try to watch it and see if it holds my interest.
_lefraud_
AG
Also, next Saturday is the start of the Big3 league. 8 teams full of ex-nba players playing a half court game of 3v3. They will play for 10 straight Saturdays, each team playing one game.

Schedule of cities:

Brooklyn
Charlotte
Tulsa
Philly
Chicago
Dallas
Lexington
LA
Vegas
Seattle
Ag Natural
AG
This has been going for a few years. I usually tune in. There is some nice talent because the payout is there. It was up to $2 million for the winner last year.

I'm also really interested in watch The Big 3 league that starts this year. It's 3 on 3 and uses all former NBA players.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.