******BTHO Ohio State University******

3,364 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The whole complexion of this game has changed. Just a few minutes left and I'm happy with a tie at this point
taylorswift13
AG
Sears nearly gets one in, barring a miracle here game will end 0-0
taylorswift13
AG
#StillUndefeated
taylorswift13
AG
Thanks anchorhold and wareagle044 for the links!! I'll pass it back during another sport this season!!
Expert Analysis
AG
I only got to check box score. Why did Russell come in for Katie smith or was the incorrect and it was actually for Jai?
mullokmotx
AG
Our midfield outplayed near the end of the game. Not able to keep possession but the defense was able to keep it together.
taylorswift13
AG
I'm no soccer expert at all, just a big fan! How would you all assess our middles! I think they're doing well defensively, but outside of Pante I don't think we're getting smart passes from the middles… would like someone with actual soccer knowledge's input as I'm trying to learn the game more. Would have also loved to see us more aggressive near the goal :/
mikeiah
AG
Midfield couldn't connect for offense to click. Dispossessed so often. Did becerra play at all first half? Didn't see her check in until 4 min left in second. She has been playing midfield for majority of games so far.
mullokmotx
AG
Watching Big 10 Plus makes me appreciate SEC+ and ACCNX which are both run by ESPN.
G was talking to the officials just before the second half. The OSU coach came over and threw up her hands.
Anchorhold
mullokmotx said:

The OSU coach came over and threw up her hands.
And we got three yellows.
Rambotx
Gap
AG
Anchorhold said:

mullokmotx said:

The OSU coach came over and threw up her hands.
And we got three yellows.

I didn't get to see the match. What is the story with us getting 3 yellows and them none? Was it deserved?
mullokmotx
AG
Carroll got knocked over from behind when trying to receive a ball and no foul was called and she made a presumably negative comment to the official. That was the first card. Then we had a player body check a Buckeye. And then I think Hayes grabbed a player as she ran to catch up to one of our players down the sideline.
mikeiah
AG
This is by far most physical opponent we have played against. Their physicality was aggressive and when A&M played up to it, the 50/50 foul calls went tosu way. First yellow to laney Caroll cause the ref heard enough complaining. Other two yellows was Colvin which was reacting to aggressive play and "getting caught". Third was dumb, maile Hayes kinda stopped running to see a screen on attack and she was called for yellow.
AggieShanks
AG
Not a bad game to tie because they seem talented from what y'all are saying! Seems like some good data points to return to being competitive in the SEC!
MookieBlaylock
AG
Why can't we put the ball in the back of the net?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.