Soccer Parents - Who will be at ECNL Nationals in Seattle?

848 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ColoradoMooseHerd
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know there are lots of Soccer Parents on this board that have girls that play ECNL. Just checking to see how many Ags will be in attendance in Seattle.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Hmm, I have seen several Texas clubs were going to be there, was hoping to see some fellow Ags, If any of you end up going, maybe we can all get together for a drink or meet up or something...
King Koda
AG
Both my girls' teams qualified for champions league so we will be there this summer. It would have been nice if they'd picked a place with more airports in closer proximity to the fields. Everyone flying into SeaTac drives up the prices. I wonder why they don't expand the number of days and have those participating in the various levels of the events play at different dates. For example, play Champions first since they still have a finals in Virginia, then start the other cup events over a three-week period.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
King Koda said:

Both my girls' teams qualified for champions league so we will be there this summer. It would have been nice if they'd picked a place with more airports in closer proximity to the fields. Everyone flying into SeaTac drives up the prices. I wonder why they don't expand the number of days and have those participating in the various levels of the events play at different dates. For example, play Champions first since they still have a finals in Virginia, then start the other cup events over a three-week period.

I'm sure whatever they decide will increase their profits. I know that the travel company you book hotels through is owned by ECNL, not sure if they find a way to make money through flights and such.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
ColoradoMooseHerd
I agree, and not sure why they picked Redmond which is already expensive because of Microsoft and other companies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.