Texas A&M Soccer Jersey For Sale

3,724 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jeffk
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where?

Where can we buy a Texas A&M soccer jersey?
ColoradoMooseHerd
I feel like Don Quixote on this issue.

Do not understand why we would not offers jerseys to fans if they want them? This completely baffles me.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
[insert hammock district joke]
DeangeloVickers
AG
In the summer at their kid camps they have a store. That's where my kids got theirs
wangus12
AG
Pretty sure this has been a frustration on this board for years
tysker
AG
Am I only one that saw the thread title and thought "Finally, please take my money!" only to be disappointed ?
Jim01
AG
We went to the last Aggie home football game and every store we went to I was on the look out for even a shirt and there was almost nothing. In the entire CC Creations warehouse they had 2 soccer shirts, neither that attractive.
jeffk
AG
It's not a priority for adidas nor the AD.
ColoradoMooseHerd
jeffk said:

It's not a priority for adidas nor the AD.
We have all realized that for years
jeffk
AG
Sorry, wasn't trying to be dismissive. Just that it's frustrating.
ColoradoMooseHerd
I hear you loud and clear.

I want to give them my money and willing to buy well above fair market price and they won't take it. Just start ordering extra jerseys each season with no numbers or all number 12 and start selling them.

PROFIT
JCRiley09
AG
I see I'm not the only one who acts like this abomination doesn't exist:

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/shop/p/squadra-ss-soccer-jersey-2021-46919

ColoradoMooseHerd
JCRiley09 said:

I see I'm not the only one who acts like this abomination doesn't exist:

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/shop/p/squadra-ss-soccer-jersey-2021-46919

Does that back of that jersey really say "THE BRAND WITH STRIPES"??????
ColoradoMooseHerd
Just curious how long have they sold his jersey, do they offer in Maroon? Is this based on a A&M Club Soccer team jersey?
ColoradoMooseHerd
Just bringing this back up to be annoying. Do not understand why we do not sell A&M soccer jerseys?
jeffk
AG
They just started letting you buy personalized football and hoops jerseys. It'd seem like it'd be easy to do the same for the rest of the sports but what do I know?
CDub06
AG
You're in luck this week: https://12thman.com/auctions/
ColoradoMooseHerd
CDub06 said:

You're in luck this week: https://12thman.com/auctions/
Already looked at them and probably going to buy one, but still want the standard jersey, not the gold. And buying for my daughter, the auction does not state the jersey sizes. I am going to buy her number and hope that it is the right size.
ColoradoMooseHerd
jeffk said:

They just started letting you buy personalized football and hoops jerseys. It'd seem like it'd be easy to do the same for the rest of the sports but what do I know?
It cannot be that hard, Soccer is becoming one of the most popular sports if not the most popular already for girls in the US. This seems like a no brainer to have jerseys for sale so that fans could have a jersey.
CDub06
AG
They're game worn, so find a player on the 2021 roster that matches her build
CDub06
AG
https://www.instagram.com/p/CifqbxOsOni/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
ColoradoMooseHerd
1. Only being sold at game
2. We Don't live in Texas

Why not sell the normal jersey to fans?
ColoradoMooseHerd
But still you probably saw my comment on the thread earlier when they posted it.
CDub06
AG
I know you're not the only one interested in jerseys. That's a different link than I shared previously. I just thought it was interesting that they were selling those at the game (and not just the auction ones). Different looks than years past too.
ColoradoMooseHerd
CDub06 said:

I know you're not the only one interested in jerseys. That's a different link than I shared previously. I just thought it was interesting that they were selling those at the game (and not just the auction ones). Different looks than years past too.
No I meant I posted on the post by the Aggie Soccer team as soon as they posted it. I have been asking the team about this for years. Even asking them to just order me an extra jersey when they order their jerseys. On the instagram thread I am NorCalMooseHerd..... I have moved.
ColoradoMooseHerd
ON THE INSTAGRAM POST
The majority of the comments for the Jerseys being sold at the game is how can they be bought online or can you please make them available online. The interest is there for the selling of Texas A&M soccer jersey. Not sure why we would not make them available.
ptothemo
AG
I feel like I've posted this before but posting again. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I also would buy a jersey, if available, the first time they become available.

It's Adidas and the retailers and not the team or athletic department. There are, of course, close tie-ins between the athletic department, Adidas, and the retailers, very particularly the retailer selling merch at games and the 12th Man Shop, but the buying decision ultimately comes down to the retailer.

If Adidas is not already producing the jerseys, and I have to assume they aren't, the minimum order from the retailer is going to be huge quantities per size across the whole range of sizes. Youth and adult sizes have their own minimums across their own ranges.

It's a lot of words to say that the retailers are making a decision to not risk the exposure. The jerseys would sell, and they would likely sell well. But Adidas would force a minimum buy somewhere in the order of 500 jerseys and that's a lot of exposure. Again, the athletic department can influence all this, but they aren't really incentivized to do so other than appeasing a very vocal but relatively small (as compared to football, basketball, baseball) number of fans.
wareagle044
Soccer jerseys would sell extremely well even to those who don't know A&M has a soccer team.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Did not want to draw undue attention until after audition was over to make sure I did not have to pay more than I already did…..

But what was going on regarding the auction for #19, two bidders had it over $3,000. Last I saw was $3,200.
wareagle044
Don't know but I lost out on #2 bc my 2 year old was having a meltdown
ntheno
Do you know how much the jerseys were going for?
ColoradoMooseHerd
TMOLAE42 said:

Do you know how much the jerseys were going for?
Minimum bid was $200, so they all went for at least that much. Quite a few went for the minimum.

#7 action and went over

#12 was popular of course, went for over $700

But some crazy bidding was going on back and forth on #19, Did not know what was driving it. Final bid was over $3,200
deadbq03
AG
Every time this goes ttt I'm half-tempted to start probing into this as a possible side-hustle… but then my lazy side tells me that if it were profitable, someone would already be doing it.
CDub06
AG
I will note that the line to purchase the gold jerseys at the Georgia game was insane. I'm not sure if it was just because of the charity it supported, but y'all are right that Aggies would be interested in the jerseys.
ColoradoMooseHerd
deadbq03 said:

Every time this goes ttt I'm half-tempted to start probing into this as a possible side-hustle… but then my lazy side tells me that if it were profitable, someone would already be doing it.
I have asked Aggie Soccer about it several times and they have no interest. I was interested in leading the charge
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.