******BTHO Arkansas******

4,758 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by mullokmotx
theNetSmith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the only player that appeared to be in an offside position had no impact on the play.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
taylorswift13 said:

The middle scares me we need sharp smart passes and can't afford to turn it over! I love McDonald's speed hopefully she can play with some patience too!
Her dribbling gets her in position to shoot ! But her shots are weak and go mostly to the GK. Needs extra practice shooting !
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
BQ_90 said:

Quote:

A&M has had an epidemic of poor officiating this season, including tonight. I just don't understand what is going on with officials this year but they have been borderline awful and really don't know what constitutes a foul or even which team committed it. It's really a big problem that affects games and momentum.
When there is a whistle and both teams think it's on them, that's bad officiating.

A&M needs to wear tear away jerseys when they play Arkansas. I've never seen a team pull more jerseys and get away with it than Arky last night.

I guess G couldn't get another yellow, I know he had word with head official coming out for the second half.
Be nice to have the names on the back!
mullokmotx
AG
Chris Henderson of All White Kit had the following on Twitter today:

"NCAA - Texas A&M vs Arkansas

inStat Top Rated

1. Parker Goins (ARK)
2. Anna Podojil (ARK)
3. Hannah Warner (ARK)
4. Taylor Malham (ARK)
5. Bea Franklin (ARK)

You don't see Texas A&M controlled like this in the league that often, especially at home."

"A&M desperately need Barbara Olivieri back from injury, because the attack looks like its spinning its wheels without her."

mullokmotx
AG
At the Aggie Soccer Hour radio show last night Dave Ellis said emphatically that Arkansas was offside on the goal.
He also pointed out that Arkansas started 7 5th year seniors. We started 6 1st or 2nd year players.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.