KdB in doubt for Euros after injury

840 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dre_00
Furlock Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-city-engman_city/story/4398181/kevin-de-bruynes-euro-2020-fear-as-manchester-city-star-reveals-injury-concern%3fplatform=amp

In the collision with Rudiger, he broke his nose and left orbital bone.
jeffk
AG
Geez, I figured he had a concussion, but a broken orbital and nose is rough.
Furlock Bones
AG
jeffk said:

Geez, I figured he had a concussion, but a broken orbital and nose is rough.
same here. what is really kind of crazy was Grumpy Pundits (show on siriusxm fc) talked about the potential of Rudiger's mask injuring people on Friday before the match.
jeffk
AG
Did he go face to face? For some reason I thought he went into his shoulder.
Furlock Bones
AG
jeffk said:

Did he go face to face? For some reason I thought he went into his shoulder.

I know it was close. Trying to find video. But they keep getting pulled from the web.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'm not really surprised by that. I feel like it's pretty logical that the more protected you are the more you can use yourself as a battering ram. As an example see injuries in American football vs rugby.
byfLuger41
PatAg
AG
He went directly into Rudiger's shouldera. Rudiger then proceeded to act like his head was hurt to try to avoid getting a card from the ref
Dre_00
3 week time frame would mean that he'd miss the first 2 group games but potentially be back for the last group game. Given that most 3rd place teams will advance to the knockout stage, there's a pretty decent chance he'll be able to play in the Euros.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.