CCL 2021

814 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jeffk
stillmerk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ATL down a Guzan but up 1-0 @ Alajuelense.
jeffk
AG
Amazing ****housery at the end of today's match. Perfect video to sum it up.

Rudyjax
AG
jeffk said:

Amazing ****housery at the end of today's match. Perfect video to sum it up.

How the **** weren't 2 reds issued here.
Mike Elko
AG
I love the sport, but soccer players are such pansies. The dude who got tackled was fun to watch in that video.
KCup17
AG
Granted the Union player rolled around for 5 mins then got up and was fine... But that is about as straight of a red as you are ever going to get. 2 footed challenge, miles away from the ball. Mind boggling how he escapes from that challenge with just a yellow.
PatAg
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

I love the sport, but soccer players are such pansies. The dude who got tackled was fun to watch in that video.
Wait, are you implying that you think what happened to him was light contact?
PatAg
AG
jeffk
AG
If that foul happened to me, I would still be laying there.
ptothemo
AG
The ref coming in there with such an emphatic yellow just kills me. It's like he really thought he was going to manage the situation if he quickly yellowed the guy with a really loud whistle.

Let's be real, he didn't even need to show a card. Just point the guy to the tunnel. Everybody knows that thing is red.
jeffk
AG
"Not today, buster. One more foul like that and you're outta here."
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
My only red card as a kid was responding to a foul like that. Except I didn't hold up and give a push. I straight jacked the ass hole in the jaw and then jumped on him and started punching away until I got pulled off.

Responded to sending off by throwing my shirt on the ground and asking whoever else wanted the same to meet me in the parking lot.

Maybe not the smartest move of my life by 17 year old me beat the absolute **** out of a dirtbag that took a cheap shot at my teammate (and friend) who deserved it.
jeffk
AG
MLS set to send five teams through to the quarterfinals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.