******BTHO Louisiana******

1,273 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jeffk
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas A&M soccer continues the spring portion of their season at home on Saturday at 7PM. The Aggies face the Louisiana (Lafayette) Ragin' Cajuns.

UL is 10-7-1 on the season with a 1-2 record in the spring. Spring losses came at Alabama (0-1) and at Mississippi State (1-3). They notched their first spring win this week at home against Nicholls (3-0).

Overall on the 2020-2021 season, UL has outscored their opponents 26-17. Junior forward Lizzie Mayfield is both the scoring and assists leader. She has 6 of each. She's also far & away the shots leader with 50. In fact, she has more shots on goal (26) than anyone else has total shots this season. Mayfield started her career at West Virginia before transferring to Louisiana.

Three keepers have seen action this season for Louisiana. Freshman Lauryn Starwood still has the edge in minutes during the spring portion of the schedule, but freshman Carly Dean has played gotten two halves in the last three games after only seeing very limited time in the fall. Altogether the keepers have allowed 17 goals while totaling 67 saves. They have 10 shutouts on the year.

BQ_90
AG
so what is the ticket situation, isn't just first come first serve, all open????
bdp514am
BQ_90 said:

so what is the ticket situation, isn't just first come first serve, all open????
came here to ask the very same question. Finally time to get my vaccinated ass back to Aggieland!
bdp514am
according to twitter, free admission tonight, first come first serve I guess
Aggie Futbol
Will the game be broadcast online?
rugger74
AG
check 12thman.com
Gap
AG
Olivieri is in the starting lineup. Russell is not.
CDub06
AG
Nice buildup for a Ziemer goal just before halftime. Ags up 1-0
Gap
AG
Russell is back. Came off the bench in 1H.
Rambotx
The Rajun' Cajuns threaten in the final minutes but the Aggies Win 2-0.

Rambotx
mullokmotx
AG
We started 5 freshmen: Dumond, Pounds, Olivieri, Geczik and Carroll. 3 subs played; Russell, Smith and Colviin. Russell almost scored in the first half after I think it was Kolb passed to her in the box on a give and go. I think Louisiana had 16 players in uniform. G has his left arm in a sling. Carroll had several dangerous chances where she stayed onside and had good passes made to her. Louisiana picked up a yellow when they fouled Carroll in the box and she made the PK. Later they picked up a red card on a foul on Olivieri just outside the box.
aggiebrad94
AG
How do we get those jerseys?????

Surely they know they can raise more $$$ by offering them.
jeffk
AG
I think they auctioned them off last season?

But yeah, adidas apparently doesn't want any money from Aggie soccer jersey sales. We've been asking for YEARS.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.