Story Poster
G Guerrieri
Kendall Bates
Macie Kolb
Texas A&M Soccer

Press Conference: Aggie soccer officially begins spring season with Rice on Sunday

March 11, 2021

Texas A&M soccer makes their return to the pitch for the 2020-2021 spring slate as the Aggies head to Houston to face Rice on Sunday. Ahead of the match, G Guerrieri, Kendall Bates and Macie Kolb spoke to the media to preview the match with the Owls.

Videos courtesy of Texas A&M Athletics.

Discussion from...

Press Conference: Aggie soccer officially begins spring season with Rice on Sunday

1,860 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
mullokmotx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like Taylor Ziemer, Taylor Pounds and Sawyer Dumond will be in the starting lineup Sunday since G mentioned them. Said Laney Carroll is healthy. Not sure who the off camera interviewer was to Macie Kolb and Kendall Bates. He asked both players about the Vanderbilt loss. He also asked Macie Kolb about recent upsets including Stanford. Did not know Stanford lost to both Oregon and Oregon State the last weekend in February. Neither of those programs is known for making the NCAA tournament. I knew Arkansas had lost to St. Louis.
And G is still not happy with the NCAA about new freshmen not being allowed to play.
jvanbeek
AG
This was moved to Monday at 7:00. I bought ticket when it was Sunday at 7:00, but might not be able to make Monday at 7:00. I may have an extra ticket for somebody...
Jim VanBeek '85, '99
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.