Where is Robbie Earle?

870 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by eiggA2002
ptothemo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I feel like I haven't seen him on NBC's studio coverage in quite some time, but he still seems to be part of the 2 Robbies podcast. Anyone have any intel on why he hasn't been in the studio? Google didn't come up with anything for me.

Related, I miss it being consistent with him, Mustoe, Lowe, and Martino. Higginbotham, Howard, and others just don't do it for me. I know Martino made a choice to move on, but the current lineup is an overall downgrade in my opinion.
Out in Left Field
AG
I miss Kyle. Timmy is boring to listen too. NBC seems to be trying to kill the premier league over here. Moving games to Peacock and the coverage hasn't been as good as it used to be I feel.
JCRiley09
AG
It's not just you. NBC has greatly deteriorated their EPL coverage. I've hardly seen any Premier League Mornings this season since over half the time it's on peacock
ChipFTAC01
AG
I don't like Tim Howard. He's boring. I love the 2 Robbies
ptothemo
AG
I guess NBCSN read this thread, because Earle is on today. He is talking about 100mph during his first hit, so I guess he's got a bit pent up.
eiggA2002
AG
They rotate a lot now given they are spreading games across 3-4 days and one match at a time. I agree, Tim Howard is very bad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.