Getting tickets for an Aggie game this year

976 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CDub06
AggieGunslinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am bringing the family down next weekend and I would like to take my boys to the game against MSU, what are the chances of getting 4 GA tickets on game day? There don't seem to be any tickets for sale on the ticket exchange, so are GA tickets the only option? Thanks for the help.
CDub06
AG
There will be 200 GA tickets available for walk-ups. First come, first serve. This will be the first home game, so we really don't know what to expect line-wise.

Quote:

We are only allowed to allow 25% of the usual capacity of the stadium in 2020. That comes to about 900 patrons entering through the gates, and includes:
o Our Season Ticket holders
o Player family members on their guest list
o 50 GA tickets for our opponent
o 250 A&M students with sports passes
o The Soccer Drum line
o The Hullaballoo Band (new this year)
o 200 walk-up sales to general public
AggieGunslinger
AG
Thanks for the info! I honestly don't keep up beyond seeing on the highlights and I didn't realize this is the first home game. What time to the ticket windows open?
Expert Analysis
AG
Next weeks game is game 2. Tickets may be hard to come by with limited numbers. They are not selling any reserved tickets. Was hoping they would repeal some of the limitations and allow more to sit on the west side reserved area.
CDub06
AG
Yeah, the original home opener was cancelled, so we're getting the first home game this weekend. We might have some more practical advice after Sunday. Ticket windows generally open 60 minutes before kickoff.
AggieGunslinger
AG
10-4, thanks for the info.
Expert Analysis
AG
Anyone try to get GA tickets to last game? When I got there there 10 minutes before the start it looked people getting some. Did anyone get turned away? It was a hot sunny day but I thought the crowd was good for having ticket restrictions.

Bringing a couple extra to MsSt and want to make sure I can get tickets.
ntheno
Also, what is the price for a GA ticket?
dtk9119
Also thinking about coming up from Houston for the game on Fri. How early did you have to get there for GA tix? Sounds like they had availability right up until game time last weekend?
CDub06
AG
Yeah, it looked like they had availability until game time. Not sure if they turned anyone away. I was at the ticket window like 2 minutes after it opened to get the extras I needed, so it was a piece of cake. If you get there 30 minutes early, the time flies by.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.