Serie A

957 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by gambochaman
planoaggie123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else wish we could get more Series A soccer on TV? I love watching Italian soccer but it seems like Premier and Bundesliga are only options in states. I know they show some but not consistent unless I am missing something. Honestly not a fan of La Liga. would love to see more Italian even be German. Does the style not appeal to American viewers?
heddleston
AG
All of Serie A is on ESPN+, so thats why you rarely see any on regular TV. I tried to get into it the last couple years but just couldnt get into it. I passively root for Atalanta since its fun to see an italian team run a strong offense.
Furlock Bones
AG
I've tried to watch Serie A on ESPN +. The biggest issue and Charlie Stilitano talks about it regularly on his show is that the English language announcers for Serie A are terrible. I mean terrible. There's no passion.

For that matter, Bundesliga is very hit or miss. EPL is fantastic which is not a surprise and La Liga gets Ray Hudson on Beinsports.
deadbq03
AG
Furlock Bones said:

I've tried to watch Serie A on ESPN +. The biggest issue and Charlie Stilitano talks about it regularly on his show is that the English language announcers for Serie A are terrible. I mean terrible. There's no passion.

For that matter, Bundesliga is very hit or miss. EPL is fantastic which is not a surprise and La Liga gets Ray Hudson on Beinsports.
I almost always like whichever British play-by-play is doing Bundesliga, but their German color commentators are pretty bad.
lamivudine
Espn plus is $5 get it watch all the Serie A you want.
planoaggie123
AG
I may consider. Feel like I spend $100 per month on $5 per month subscriptions. Kills me.
BuffsAg47
AG
I've been watching all of AC Milan's games on ESPN+ Since they got the rights.

It's.... okay. Sometimes the quality of the production is pretty bad. At least I can watch though. My parents, who are both from Milan, can also watch too. It used to be a pain finding a game with my dad.
gambochaman
AG
The impact of iamzlatan on milan was incredible
BuffsAg47
AG
Yup. I can't stand his personality but you can't deny what he brings to the pitch.
gambochaman
AG
I love the guy

its personalities like his that make sportsing great
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.