2020 Schedule is Out

14,138 Views | 155 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by blake2003
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Expert Analysis said:

ugh relegated to the east stands. Kinda surprised there are that many people ahead of me that wanted tickets.
I assume since it is GA that it will be a mix of students etc. I would pay for a reserved seat on the west side. I am sure there will be unused complimentary tickets from people who got west side seats.
My buddy has endowed seats at Kyle and pretty good PP and got bumped to,east side
redd38
AG
I don't have many priority points, but I didn't get any email. I think I'm just not getting any of their emails. I hope I get the email with my tickets in it
BQ_90
AG
redd38 said:

Yes, one of the more interesting things G said on the radio show is that Lopez graduates in December. I wonder if she'll stick around for next semester.
I would guess see what the international schedule for the Mexican national team and that'll be good indicator if she's around or not
CDub06
AG
Looks like I overlooked my notice today. I'll be on the east side.
redd38
AG
I'm certainly over there then. I'll probably try to sit in the soccer club deck though. I changed my email address with 12th Man Foundation so hopefully I'll start getting emails again.
CDub06
AG
I'm wondering if they'll even have that open. Sounds like they're serious about enforcing the whole distancing thing.

I'm hoping I can get Bailey in. She's been excited about soccer and "the confetti guys" this year.
littlebitofhifi
AG
BQ_90 said:

redd38 said:

Yes, one of the more interesting things G said on the radio show is that Lopez graduates in December. I wonder if she'll stick around for next semester.
I would guess see what the international schedule for the Mexican national team and that'll be good indicator if she's around or not
With the Olympics moved to next summer and Mexico not qualifying, I don't think the international schedule will have much bearing. Bigger question would be whether she could get a Euro contract before the January transfer window closes.
redd38
AG
They said this in one of the emails

Quote:

Our club area at Ellis field will have a slightly different look to it this year [More details to follow].

So I'm guessing it'll be open, but with dividers or something
CDub06
AG
Club area is about to have yellow police tape blocking it off and G will be like "Told ya it would look different"
Rambotx
littlebitofhifi said:

BQ_90 said:

redd38 said:

With the Olympics moved to next summer and Mexico not qualifying, I don't think the international schedule will have much bearing. Bigger question would be whether she could get a Euro contract before the January transfer window closes.
It would be nice if she returns next year to play with extended eligibility and enrolls in a Masters Program at TAMU.
mullokmotx
AG
The Preseason SEC Soccer Weekly Release had the conference tournament bracket. It is a single elimination tournament with all 14 teams participating. Looks like the losers in each round go into a consolation bracket to ensure each team plays at least 2 games. The top 4 seeds will not play until the 3rd round quarterfinals on November 17.
Giggem
AG
Diego
AG
mullokmotx said:

The Preseason SEC Soccer Weekly Release had the conference tournament bracket. It is a single elimination tournament with all 14 teams participating. Looks like the losers in each round go into a consolation bracket to ensure each team plays at least 2 games. The top 4 seeds will not play until the 3rd round quarterfinals on November 17.
. Link?
aggiesoccer#1fan
AG
http://a.espncdn.com/sec/soccer/cwsoc/stats/2020/WSOC%20Weekly%20Release.pdf
blake2003
AG
Gonna go up to the soccer stadium tomorrow and play Sarah McLachlan's "Angel" and thrown confetti in the air by myself.
Giggem
AG
blake2003 said:

Gonna go up to the soccer stadium tomorrow and play Sarah McLachlan's "Angel" and thrown confetti in the air by myself.
This was predictable.
blake2003
AG
Confetti is organized. We're ready to go for the first home game. Even have a bit allocated for the students. Anyone have intelligence on when the Auburn game might be re-scheduled?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.