EPL Relegation Watch 2019-2020

13,332 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mathguy64
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow
TXAggie2011
AG
Great free kick; the keeper really messed that up, though.
wangus12
AG
Thats all on the keeper. Dude just ****ed up big time
oh no
AG
i don't have espn+. Brentford would have been interesting/exciting, but at least if Fulham holds now, aren't there some other americans in their system besides Ream?
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Damn. was really hoping Brentford would pull it out. nothing against fulham, just would like to see some new blood in the Prem next season. 1st goal was 100% on the keeper. the second was less so, but i felt like he could have done better with it.
----------------------------------------------------------
America's destiny is not of our own choosing. We did not seek nor did we provoke an assault on our freedom and our way of life. We did not expect nor did we invite a confrontation with evil. Yet the true measure of a people's strength is how they rise to master that moment when it does arrive.
planoaggie123
AG
Don't hate Fulham but would have enjoyed seeing Brentford in the PL....
wangus12
AG
Good chance Brentford's entire front line gets decimated by PL clubs looking for talent.
oh no
AG
I wanted Leeds, Fulham, and Brentford down the stretch... so really it's West Brom Albion I should be mad at right now..

Next year, I want another London club - Milwall and I want to see Rooney take Darby County to the EPL.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I want Milwall in the top flight so bad. They haven't been up since the late 70s have they?
oh no
AG
I don't know how long it's been, but I've seen an episode of a documentary about how crazy their hooligans are and their bitter rivalry with one of the other london clubs - West Ham or Tottenham maybe? Would be fun to see them move up. I was just in London in March before the global lockdown and saw Brentford's new stadium from a distance- looked really nice. They would have been fun too. I attended a match in the Shed End at Stamford Bridge--amazing experience.
ChipFTAC01
AG
West Ham is their big rival.

My favorite Milwall story is when some Muslim knife terrorists ran into a South London pub a few years ago shouting "Allah Ackbar!" and the Milwall holligan stood up and yelled, " **** you! I'm Milwall!" And charges two guys with knives.
ChipFTAC01
AG
https://www.independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-****-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
Thunder18
AG
Absolute mad lad
wangus12
AG
Millwall is pretty much the last bastion of major hooliganism in the UK. One of the few places you don't want to get caught wearing another jersey without possible life threatening consequences
ChipFTAC01
AG
My English In laws still have a flat about an hour south of London and we pass the den on our way into London. I've never been there during rhe season but I really want to experience The Den. In my mind I've built it up to the level of a drunken, violent (much smaller) Kyle Field.
byfLuger41
AG
OP was probably doing cartwheels in his whitey tighties after that goal!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
wangus12 said:

Millwall is pretty much the last bastion of major hooliganism in the UK. One of the few places you don't want to get caught wearing another jersey without possible life threatening consequences
It would be amazing to see Millwall v. West Ham in the EPL. Went to a West Ham match their last season at Upton Park. All of the pubs along Green Street had big "NO AWAY COLORS" signs in the windows. It was an amazing experience.

Bushwackers v. Intercity Firm in the year 2021 would be madness.
KCup17
AG
Really bummed Brentford squandered their opportunity to go up. Would have loved to have a new team in the Premiership.

I'm willing to bet Fulham and West Brom go down next season.
Mathguy64
AG
Listening to Grumpy Pundits this morning, they said Brentford has had 9 chances to get promoted and lost all 9, and played in 7 cup finals and lost all of them. That is some BAS level stuff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.