I'll be at Juventus v. Athletico Madrid on Tuesday

1,274 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jeffk
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's right. Guess who has two thumbs and will be in Turin to see juventus take on athletico Madrid.

Answer: surprisingly, not this guy thank you very much overly aggressive loan shark who chopped off my left thumb for not repaying $740,000 in debt and banging his wife.

That said, I'll be at the match Tuesday. Expect an update post after complete with photos.
jeffk
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Match day morning. It's a lovely 51 degrees and sunny here in Torino. No rain expected until tomorrow. This is going to be good.
gambochaman
AG
damn thats awesome

enjoy!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
What a game!
wangus12
AG
What a goal
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG

So we ended up with some seriously high quality seats thanks to a friend of a friend. Came with access to the Omar Siviori Club. Pre-match included good food and bottomless alcohol. Halftime came with drinks and dessert. All served by attractive Italian girls in short, tight skirts. Crowd generally at Italian soccer games is ~90% male. In the Siviori section, that dropped to about 75% and the women in that section seriously brought their "A" game. Over the knee boots with 5+ inch heels were the rule not the exception.

That said, match was amazing, fans were cool, and because of the price point for getting in the door, the low rent/thug element was pretty minimal.

More to come later. Hope these pics work. Couldn't really snap any of the women without looking like a creep so sorry about that.
jeffk
AG
Awesome. Thanks for sharing the pictures and story!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.