******BTHO t.u.******

17,737 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dallasiteinsa02
Expert Analysis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Outside the first 10 minutes or so we played great. Lots of good possession and good looks at goal. With some better finishing the result would have been even more reflective of the dominating play.
mullokmotx
AG
How did the ref not see the handball in the box on Jimena's shot in the first half?
Since 2007 we have played tu 6 times, winning 4 with 2 ties, and we have outscored them 17-3. Now I understand why they won't play us.
There were quite a few former players at the game. I saw Kate Hajdu, Emily Bates, Karlie Mueller, Kristi Leonard, Danielle Rice, Bianca Brinson, Haley Pounds, Meghan Streight Lizenby and Grace Wright. Did anyone see any other players?
Rudyjax
AG
Would have to see a replay of it.
inozips
AG
mullokmotx - the refs let it go so tu would have no excuse when they got beat....
mullokmotx
AG
Coach G was on KBTX last night saying that tu has been ducking us and now that we won 4-1 he can understand why.
mullokmotx
AG
Congratulations to Grace Piper for being named to the Top Drawer Soccer Team of the Week. Here is the writeup:

M Grace Piper, Texas A&M After going down a goal, Piper helped to key the comeback with a goal and assist against Texas, as the Aggies closed out a 4-1 win in College Station.
sharpdressedman
One lasting advantage to beating tu is not giving them the pleasure of having endless replays of the game on the lhn.
dallasiteinsa02
mullokmotx said:

How did the ref not see the handball in the box on Jimena's shot in the first half?
Since 2007 we have played tu 6 times, winning 4 with 2 ties, and we have outscored them 17-3. Now I understand why they won't play us.
There were quite a few former players at the game. I saw Kate Hajdu, Emily Bates, Karlie Mueller, Kristi Leonard, Danielle Rice, Bianca Brinson, Haley Pounds, Meghan Streight Lizenby and Grace Wright. Did anyone see any other players?

Her hand was above her head. Really easy call to make.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.