****** BTHO Mizzou *******

4,430 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Expert Analysis
redd38
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ProphAC said:

10 year olds vs 20 yr olds... are you sure? You haven't seen my daughter's team play! Lol!

That's what my 5ry old said anyway
Expert Analysis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ProphAC said:

Our style is very wasteful and our movement off the ball is lazy because the whole team knows the strategy is get the ball to Watt. R. Smith needs to work harder when she is in and make better runs b/c she doesn't have the individual ability of Watt so she needs to work harder without the ball to create better space for herself.

I will say that our right defender applied some good defensive pressure and her service for the setup to create the first goal was top notch. Our mids are physically strong but lacked creativity and gave up possession easily. I know we won 5-3 but I was disappointed with the quality of the style. 2nd half was much better than the first but still, these are college athletes... Coach G needs to demand better. I can see why we aren't a top 10 team this year and a huge part is our style of play. Once Ally leaves, we are in trouble... big trouble.
agreed, our style of play has gotten worse over the years. We are going to struggle to score next year unless we see a major improvement.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.