Gianna Cirella

2 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DeangeloVickers
TomB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just read an article in today's (I think) Bryan College Station Eagle newspaper (posted on the TexAgs site) and the very uplifting story about how Gianna Cirella came to be identified with the Texas A&M soccer program. I am an avid supporter of the Aggie soccer program, the father of 2 daughters and the grandfather to 4 granddaughters, so this kind of story touches me and I cannot imagine the grief from such a loss. Our coach, Coach Guerrieri, is a great coach and a compassionate, classy man. I hope the family will embrace his reaching out to them and that they understand the 12th Man is proud to have Gianna recognized by Coach G as the guardian angel for the Aggie Soccer Team. She sounds like she was a delightful young lady and it is sad that her life here on earth was cut short. I did send an email to the fundraising web site hoping they would let the family know the Aggie Soccer nation is proud to be associated with someone like Gianna.
Tom Boedecker
DeangeloVickers
AG
For reference

DeangeloVickers
AG
Wrong emoji
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.