Bradley is the worst..!!!

6,460 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DeangeloVickers
Coryhub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why is this guy still on the team..!!! He is a constant turnover..!!'

He doesn't hustle back after his turnovers..

He's old..!!! Please never play him again for USMNT. His time is over...
Coryhub
Oh and he never goes with the runners..!!!
Coryhub
All started when Bradley let's a guy roam 5 yds behind him and doesn't stop
Coryhub
US will never do anything with Bradley in lineup.. give it up and look to future. He had his chance let it go
Chef Demas 2020
AG
He is too slow
MarylandAG
Incredible Burkhalter left Bradley in there, HOT GARBAGE! Concrete blocks on his feet!!!
mrmill3218
AG
I've been saying this for years. Bradley hasn't been good since the 2010 World Cup. And the dude gets absolutely zero criticism from the media or anyone in US soccer. He's a consistent disappointment.
Coryhub
Exactly..!!! I don't understand how this guy is always slotted in lineup and never called out by coaches or media..

Can we please start playing younger quicker and hungrier guys... Bradley never slides or fights for a 50/50 ball bc he's past his prime and not hungry and nothing to prove or lose bc he is starter every damn game
Smokedraw01
mrmill3218 said:

I've been saying this for years. Bradley hasn't been good since the 2010 World Cup. And the dude gets absolutely zero criticism from the media or anyone in US soccer. He's a consistent disappointment.

He and Jozy are easily the most criticized players on the team.
Mr. White
This has to be it for him.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Us Soccer
Sweeping changes after not qualifying for the world cup

Fired the man on top ...then hired the Vice President
Hired another yes sir guy in GB

I still don't blame Klinnsman ...he never had a chance with our leadership....he was our best chance for success...but we made him crazy....

It's gonna be a long ass time before were good....because honestly....has anyone even played his position recently?!?! We don't know what we even have there...will trapp?
Smokedraw01
Ryno01 said:

Us Soccer
Sweeping changes after not qualifying for the world cup

Fired the man on top ...then hired the Vice President
Hired another yes sir guy in GB

I still don't blame Klinnsman ...he never had a chance with our leadership....he was our best chance for success...but we made him crazy....

It's gonna be a long ass time before were good....because honestly....has anyone even played his position recently?!?! We don't know what we even have there...will trapp?

His teams were poorly coached and poorly planned. Tonight we had a number of chances to score. It didn't work our way but we seemed to have a better plan.
PatAg
AG
facts
DeangeloVickers
AG
Tab Ramos and Klinnsman are a big reason for our youth movement and players in Europe

Then we hire GB to start rolling MLS....it's so weird
Smokedraw01
I think you're correct about the Tab/Klins move to looking in Europe but I also don't think we're running MLS. Ultimately, this tournament means nothing and I don't think we'll see some of these guys playing when we try to qualify, if others are healthy.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Hope so
Aston94
AG
Bradley looked slow tonight at times. But it was Weston McKennie who didn't run with his guy who then scored the goal, who is one of our "young guys".

You cannot expect this team to go from not making WC to being the best in CONCACAF in a few months, just not realistic.

We are using the older players to plug holes until the newer guys step up. We don't have another Altidore sitting there waiting and we don't have a 6 that is ready for US-Mex. We are headed in the right direction, but not there yet.
goodAg80
AG
Bradley was horrible. Errant passes, could not keep up with the ball when it was dribbled, loafed around and was hardly ever in position. It was his man who made the cross that scored the goal, but by the time he passed Bradley was 5 steps behind (they started even). He should not be playing on this team.
akm91
AG
Aston94 said:

We are using the older players to plug holes until the newer guys step up. We don't have another Altidore sitting there waiting and we don't have a 6 that is ready for US-Mex. We are headed in the right direction, but not there yet.
Adams would beg to differ. Too bad he was injured.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Dre_00
Death, taxes...TexAgs needlessly over criticizing Michael Bradley.
JJxvi
AG
Bradley wasn't even the worst central midfielder wearing a US shirt last night by a fairly wide margin. McKennie I would imagine would get the absolute worst rating of any player on both teams by pretty much anybody who wanted to sit down and do them. Bradley at least had one very good half and also created one of our best chances in the 2nd.
Coryhub
Bradley's turnovers led to a constant 15-20 minute barrage of Mexico possession in our third... his man beat him and put the cross in that led to the goal.. he never goes to the ground to slide and try to block a cross when he gets beat.. we might not have another 6 but we never will if we don't get his ass off the team..
Dre_00
Totes. Can't figure out why Berhalter and Cordeiro don't go and buy a proper center mid. I hear Kroos' team is looking to get rid of him.
snowdog90
Klinnsmann was terrible. If he ever gets another prominent coaching job, it will be due to his success as a player, not as a coach.
DeangeloVickers
AG
snowdog90 said:

Klinnsmann was terrible. If he ever gets another prominent coaching job, it will be due to his success as a player, not as a coach.
But from where I sit ...it's U.S. soccer that's terrible

Bill Belichick sucked with Browns

We're gonna suck until we get new leadership
Aston94
AG
Ryno01 said:

snowdog90 said:

I think we just got a new president so...
jeffk
AG
It's like deja vu all over again in here.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Aston94 said:

Ryno01 said:

snowdog90 said:

I think we just got a new president so...

They elected.....the Vice President......
Aston94
AG
Look, I have long been a critic of the USSF, but:

1. I like the new president;
2. I like the Ernie Stewart hire;
3. I like the Gregg Berhalter hire;
4. I think Tab Ramos has done a good job developing young talent; and
5. The women just won consecutive WCs.

So there is a lot going right with the USSF right now too. They are putting additional layers between themselves and the actual teams on the field, which is only a good thing.

I am not going to bash the USSF because we lost to Mex in the Gold Cup final. I think we are on the right path, and look to be the second best CONCACAF team by a wide margin right now, with more talent on the way and more depth than I have ever seen us have.
Smokedraw01
Aston94 said:

So there is a lot going right with the USSF right now too. They are putting additional layers between themselves and the actual teams on the field, which is only a good thing.

I am not going to bash the USSF because we lost to Mex in the Gold Cup final. I think we are on the right path, and look to be the second best CONCACAF team by a wide margin right now, with more talent on the way and more depth than I have ever seen us have.

Ditto.
PatAg
AG
ironically, its the MLS' dedication to the youth scene that is greatly contributing to the rise of our youth system. Ideal world, our full MNT lineup plays in Europe, but they are going to start in MLS....even if its just the academies
jeffk
AG
Concur. I have a couple of complaints here or there, but I'm positive about most of the changes that have been made.
akm91
AG
Quote:

Haven't seen much from Cordeiro to have an opinion as of yet. Cautiously optimistic.

Like both the Stewart and Berhalter hire. Though I still am not happy with the process of the Berhalter hiring .

Tab's done a pretty darn good job with the youth national teams.

Congrats to the USWNT on their 4th WC title.

Depending on who they hire to replace CEO Flynn, this all can revert back to status quo.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Furlock Bones
AG
Aston94 said:

wait what?
Smokedraw01
Make an argument.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.