***** Official World Cup 2019 USWNT vs. France Match Thread *****

16,896 Views | 251 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DuncanField91
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OlSarge92 said:

PatAg said:

OlSarge92 said:

PatAg said:

You literally know nothing about soccer. I invite you to take your business elsewhere
I invite you to learn to think for yourself, such a dumb statement. Your inability to objectively look at her play the last game despite the two 2PKs shows your lack off soccer knowledge.
You actually don't know ***** I never said she was playing well, I said why she was in the lineup. A lot of us would have replaced her, the problem is how you said it and what your reasoning was.

"You literally know nothing about soccer." AND "You actually don't know ****"

Ha, give it a rest dude. You want to attack someone as you are, then be ready to take it in return. Both statements are dumb.

Explain to us how a PK is easy and anyone can do it. Explain how the free kick goal was a fluke.

Here's a tip, you won't be able to, because neither statement is true.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Give it up dude
TXAggie2011
AG
OlSarge92 said:

Give it up dude

Pot, meet kettle...
Grapesoda2525
The thing that makes it kind of a beatdown is the whole " people not liking players" because of off the field stuff. Root your ass off for Megan rapinoe the next few weeks, then you can go back to hating her until the next major tournament.

We're all on the same team here regardless of political affiliation! The enemy is Italy, Germany, and England right now.
DollahBillzYo!
Grapesoda2525 said:

The thing that makes it kind of a beatdown is the whole " people not liking players" because of off the field stuff. Root your ass off for Megan rapinoe the next few weeks, then you can go back to hating her until the next major tournament.

We're all on the same team here regardless of political affiliation! The enemy is Italy, Germany, and England right now.

You're the enemy.
oragator
I get frustrated with Rapinoe sometimes, but ask Wondolowski how easy a sitter is in an elimination game.
Ask Australia earlier this week how easy PKs are when your tournament is on the line.

From the 122nd minute Brazil cross in 2011 through to today, she has been clutch when she is needed. She brings a belief to the team that is critical. She is worth her on the field faults and borderline arrogance, because in the end she makes winning plays.

Jmo.
littlebitofhifi
AG
https://www.thescore.com/fran/news/1792012

Interesting note in this recap: Diani didn't complete a single pass into the U.S. penalty area, a cross, or a shot on target all match.
DuncanField91
AG
littlebitofhifi said:

https://www.thescore.com/fran/news/1792012

Interesting note in this recap: Diani didn't complete a single pass into the U.S. penalty area, a cross, or a shot on target all match.

We Dunn her in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.