Barcelona Tickets?

1,396 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgRyan04
AgRyan04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We just booked a trip to Spain for next April.

What is the best way to get tickets for a home Barca match once the schedule is announced?
ptothemo
AG
One kidney gets you two tickets on the end line, two kidneys gets you two on the center stripe. Good luck and enjoy the match!

(Also, do the Fat Tire bike tour while you are there - its a blast and great way to see the city)
AGC
AG
Real uses Ticketmaster, or at least did, and had machines to claim them at the stadium. I'd imagine Barca does the same. You can probably go to their website and buy there. Real released to the general public on Tuesdays prior to Saturday games but I can't recall how early their release was for midweek games. Enjoy!!
AgRyan04
So change of plans

Barca is playing in Viga when we're going to be there, which appears to be literally on the other side of the entire country.

So I got tickets at Espanyol against Real Madrid and then we're going to do a tour of Camp Nau.

I was able to get the tickets online and can print at home, which is nice....and waaay less stressful.

We're still a few months out but I'll update afterwards
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.