*****EPL Relegation Watch 2019*****

6,212 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bryan98
joemeister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like ESPN+ is $4.99/month with no contract. Could always subscribe just to watch the FA Cup and Championship playoffs, then unsubscribe after those games are over.
wangus12
AG
Leeds has grabbed another goal on Derby. Probably for the best that Derby don't get promoted because their 2 best players are only there on loan.
OregonAggie
AG
Derby just put one in on a Clusterf*** by their goalie and CB.

The dude that scored it was literally just subbed into the game in about the 40th minute
wangus12
AG
Jinxed it
OregonAggie
AG
Holy **** boys it's tied 3-3 agg.

This has been a helluva game
Mikeyshooter
AG
And Leeds goes down a man! Can they hold on until PKs like West Brom yesterday?
Mikeyshooter
AG
Goal Derby!
OregonAggie
AG
4-2 final score for an aggregate win of 4-3 for Derby. 10 yellow cards amongst the 2 teams with both teams having players that got sent off due to multiple yellows.

That was a crazy ass game. I hope Derby move on to the EPL. Aston Villa and West Brom looked bad yesterday but this game was ridiculous.

Every time I hear Derby County I think of this goal by John Harkes when he played for Sheffield Wednesday. What a rocket

Mikeyshooter
AG
Go Villa!
planoaggie123
AG
Darn. Was semi hoping Leeds would make it. I don't follow them hardly at all because for as long as I have really followed soccer regularly they have been in the lower divisions...just know enough they are a former proud club i would like to see back up...
agsalaska
AG
Agreed, but so are Derby and Villa. In fact if I could have picked three to come up this year it would have been those two plus Leeds.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
OregonAggie
AG
I was a fan of Leeds as a kid so I definitely wanted them to go through but they made way too many mistakes today. There should be a 30 for 30 on Leeds FC. Challenging for titles and playing in Europe to dropping down to League 1 (below championship).

Bryan98
AG
OregonAggie said:

I was a fan of Leeds as a kid so I definitely wanted them to go through but they made way too many mistakes today. There should be a 30 for 30 on Leeds FC. Challenging for titles and playing in Europe to dropping down to League 1 (below championship).

I haven't seen "The Damned United"; is it any good?
"Texas - It's still America down here!"
OregonAggie
AG
I've never seen that movie so I'll check it out.
OregonAggie
AG
Cool article on the upcoming Championship Playoff Final. Sure is amazing how much rides on this game.

There's a couple stories of the impact this game has had in the past with other teams as well.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/english-league-championship/0/blog/post/3860320/championship-playoff-final-aston-villa-and-derby-county-play-for-keeps-in-sports-richest-game
ChipFTAC01
AG
Tranmere scored in the 119th minute to win promotion!
Mathguy64
AG
AVL over Derby County 2-1. I really was hoping it would be Leeds or Derby.
Bryan98
AG
mathguy86 said:

AVL over Derby County 2-1. I really was hoping it would be Leeds or Derby.

The final was a terrific watch! This is the first year I've watched it. Will try to catch it in future years.
"Texas - It's still America down here!"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.