Anyone live in the UK?

1,628 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dre_00
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I ordered Man City tickets for April 05 on StubHub and after I already submitted my payment it tells me, tickets can only be delivered inside the UK. So I have no way to get the tickets currently.

I know it would probably be an option to have it sent to a hotel we will be staying at but we will be staying at an Air BnB so I don't think that's an option for us.
7nine
deadbq03
AG
Maybe ask your Airbnb host if you can send it to them? Seems relatively safe, assuming they've got good reputation/ratings as a host.
Texaggie7nine
I found a site called ukpostbox.com where I can get a PO box in Manchester. I think I'm going to try that route.
7nine
Texaggie7nine
Scratch that. Stub Hub says no PO boxes.
7nine
PJYoung
AG
Deliver to the airbnb
AggieRob93
AG
OP, your Airbnb should help with delivery.
Texaggie7nine
Air bnb listing is ran by a management company. I guess I can call them and ask
7nine
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Whatever happened to the poster LondonOllie? I think he's a Spurs fan that lives in London.
jeffk
AG
Sending ManCity tickets to a Spurs supporter is a hate crime.
ChipFTAC01
AG
If you can't find anybody let me know. I can probably put you in CO tact with one of my wife's cousins.
Texaggie7nine
So the UKPOSTBOX site also gave me an address that I can have parcels sent to. Stub Hub seems to have accepted that.

So hopefully they will hold onto the package until the week of, then I will forward on to our AirBnB I guess.
7nine
eiggA2002
AG
Can they not be sent to your phone/email? My friend was able to print from here before he went to England.
Texaggie7nine
I've been buying tickets on stub hub for events here for so long, I just assumed they were e tickets. Guess I should have checked that first. And I have no way to contact the actual seller.
7nine
Texaggie7nine
So yeah. The parcel site finally forwarded my tickets and now they are shipping overseas to me .... just in time to learn the game is postponed to some other week.
7nine
eiggA2002
AG
Yeah, that game was moved due to the FA Cup Semifinal which is at Wembley on the 6th. However, I think the Cardiff match is going to be the 2nd or 3rd of April. It could possibly be before the Fulham match somewhere around the 27th, but that's an international break so basically impossible. Anyhow, you may still be able to make one of those matches. City is likely looking at matches 3/30, 4/3, 4/6, 4/9 (UCL), 4/14, 4/17 (UCL), 4/20, 4/24, 4/28.
Texaggie7nine
We fly in on the morning of 4/4 and are in Manchester till 4/7. Then we come back through the night of 4/19 and fly home 4/21.

So The Tottenham match is an option, I just didn't want to pay those kind of prices.

Hell maybe we will take the train down to London for the 4/6 FA cup match.

I should get my tickets in tomorrow. I'm praying there is some way to convert them to electronic so I can sell on Stubhub or something. Otherwise I have to hope the match doesn't happen till after I get there and I can sell them in person while there.
7nine
Truvada_for_prep
I'm going to the qpr game on the 19th. Come on super hoops
eiggA2002
AG
City v Cardiff just now confirmed for 4/3.
Texaggie7nine
Got our tickets. So now I have to list them again on stub hub and hope they sell and ship them back to UK.

On top of that, City has added a lot of available tickets at face value. So I will be lucky to get $50 each for my tickets, even though I paid over $150 each.

YAY
7nine
monarch
S
YAY is not the word I would use.
Peace for Ukraine!
Dre_00
This just proves that no good can come from supporting Man City.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.