2019 Champions League Round of 16

5,437 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jeffk
gambochaman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ajax - juve
Tottenham - man city

Porto - liverpool
Man united - barcelona
Mike Elko
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a more undeserving team advance than Man U. Dominated in both games, with three nonsense goals yesterday, yet moving on. Here's to hoping they draw Barca next to crash back down to earth.
Buena suerte, Man U.
akm91
AG
Not knowing much about Porto, it looks like Liverpool got the easiest path to the semi's. Ajax looked really good against Real.

At least 1 EPL team will make it to semi's, likely Man City.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
eiggA2002
AG
Shocking that they have Messi and Ronaldo in two different brackets?!? The odds favor two EPL teams in the semis. City and Liverpool are fairly large favorites.
Truvada_for_prep
AustinAg2012 said:

AustinAg2012 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a more undeserving team advance than Man U. Dominated in both games, with three nonsense goals yesterday, yet moving on. Here's to hoping they draw Barca next to crash back down to earth.
Buena suerte, Man U.

Your take is still garbage
Mike Elko
AG
LOL... L.O.L.
jupiter
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Crazy that in the early 90s, you could crack the top 10 spending 10 million but by the time you hit today, it's half a billion.
Mathguy64
AG
The spending by the Italian clubs was staggering. And you can see exactly when the oil emirate money started flowing into both PSG and City. When it did, it came in gushing.
jeffk
AG
Chelsea comes out of nowhere there too.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.