*** MLS 2019 ***

9,908 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jeffk
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yup
heddleston
AG
My hope is that by the time we play both of us will have been locked into their playoff seed and it can just be a big Ozzie testimonial where he plays a half for each team and Roger Levesque makes an appearance.
Pahdz
So glad we (Minnesota) traded away worthless Francisco Calvo Friday.
heddleston
AG
Wondo is now the all time MLS regular season goal scorer! He gets a crapload of stick for what happened in 2014 but he broke Donovan's record in fewer matches, with fewer penalties. Such a great poacher.
Dre_00
A class guy too. In my younger years, I'd travel a lot to see the Dynamo away games. That was back when there was a proper reserve league and they'd often schedule a reserve game either immediately after the 1st team game or the morning after. We'd often hang around and watch the reserve game and he would always come by after the game, shake everyone's hand, and thank us for coming. Every time. He'd hang out at talk to us for a bit. He understood the connection that a team should have with its fans. Great guy.
jeffk
AG
Extremely active with a couple different charities and foundations including his own too. In a perfect world he would have done a certain something in that global tournament and been hailed a hero.
Dre_00
Indeed. It really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy which is a shame.
Out in Left Field
AG
Rooney from his own half

PatAg
AG
As an FC Dallas fan, I'm very familiar with having star midfielders the target of thug play with no penalty from the refs. When is MLS going to realize their is no place for that garbage in the league if you want people to watch or players to come here.

Pomykal almost has his leg broken, and the guy only sees yellow. The level of injury the player sustains should have nothing to do with how the ref calls it.
Pahdz
I know I'm outnumbered as the lone MNUFC fan here, but holy crap was that an awesome ending. Landed just in time to catch the goal and save on my phone!
heddleston
AG
heddleston
AG
goal of the week!

also i freaking love Jon Champion.
OregonAggie
AG
Zlatan with a hat trick so far after 70 minutes. 3-1 LA Galaxy.

This dude is still a badass...
Maximus_Meridius
AG
That first goal was beautiful.
Out in Left Field
AG
At the Atlanta vs DC game...Rooney's not even playing!
bbry81
What a great game it was. I hope to someday watch a game there and Seattle and portland
heddleston
AG
Seattle CB Roman Torres tested positive for PEDs and was suspended 10 games. Only the 4th player in MLS history and 1st since 2011 to get busted. Assuming it was some sort of blood doping? EPO? I wonder how prevalent that is in the sport.
Out in Left Field
AG
LA Galaxy's star player Owen Goal is on hat trick watch
bbry81
Atlanta can be soo fun to watch and create chances at will when they are on
Ag by Vows
Why is the FC Dallas game okay 3 hour tape delay, with NCIS and 48 hours in place of a live broadcast?

Garbage like that really makes it hard to follow and support the local MLS team.
PatAg
AG
Ag by Vows said:

Why is the FC Dallas game okay 3 hour tape delay, with NCIS and 48 hours in place of a live broadcast?

Garbage like that really makes it hard to follow and support the local MLS team.
All these companies want to force us to subscribe to their services to be able to watch games. They're gonna try this bull**** with NFL at some point.
Pahdz
Boy that's a crappy TV deal. Looks like no one likes going to the games either.

If you have DirecTV with sports pack you can try 668-2
Ag by Vows
Unfortunately no Direct TV. We love going to games. But, on a 100+ degree day and the start of Kindergarten on Monday, it was not in the cards tonight.
PatAg
AG
Pahdz said:

Boy that's a crappy TV deal. Looks like no one likes going to the games either.

If you have DirecTV with sports pack you can try 668-2
There are actually a good amount of people there. The side opposite (which is in the camera) is in the direct sun until sometime during halftime usually. It's freaking brutal, and usually has less people in it than the rest of the stadium...seems like something they could have found a way to account for when building the stadium in Frisco, TX.
PatAg
AG
Ag by Vows said:

Unfortunately no Direct TV. We love going to games. But, on a 100+ degree day and the start of Kindergarten on Monday, it was not in the cards tonight.
https://www.fcdallas.com/live
Ag by Vows
Thanks for the link!
Pahdz
Boy some real sorry goalkeeping in this game from both sides
Pahdz
I did figure that was probably the case

If you guys are into soccer road trips, our new digs up here Allianz Field is incredible
PatAg
AG
Yea, it looked great on tv
Pahdz
Not bad for a LB
Out in Left Field
AG
St. Louis the next city to get a team. Now I can hate them in one more sport!

Out in Left Field
AG
MLS decision day!

A lot of early goals
Out in Left Field
AG
Double red cards to Cincinnati
Ferg
Carlos Vela has a brace in the first half, and broke the record for most goals in an MLS season.
Ferg
Make that a Hat Trick for Vela.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.