Franck Ribery Eats a Golden Steak Says F Your Family Tree and References Torn Condoms

1,283 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gig them
Griffle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"For 2019, let's dot the i's and cross the t's... Let's start with the jealous, the haters, those only born because a condom had a hole in: f--- your mothers, your grandmothers and even your family tree. I owe you nothing.

"My success is, above all, thanks to God, me, and my loved ones who believed in me. For the others, you're nothing but pebbles in my socks!"

http://www.espn.com/soccer/bayern-munich/story/3743406/bayern-munich-ribery-angrily-hits-back-at-criticism-for-eating-gold-covered-steak

I have always hated this guy. I'm ready for him to go away.
Griffle
What disturbs me most is the lack of commas in the title...I'm better than that.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Griffle said:

"For 2019, let's dot the i's and cross the t's... Let's start with the jealous, the haters, those only born because a condom had a hole in: f--- your mothers, your grandmothers and even your family tree. I owe you nothing.

"My success is, above all, thanks to God, me, and my loved ones who believed in me. For the others, you're nothing but pebbles in my socks!"

http://www.espn.com/soccer/bayern-munich/story/3743406/bayern-munich-ribery-angrily-hits-back-at-criticism-for-eating-gold-covered-steak

I have always hated this guy. I'm ready for him to go away.
Great player !
TXAggie2011
AG
I like Ribery in a "you know what you're going to get because he doesn't hide who he is" type of way, although that was a little much.

At any rate, the management at Bayern ***** and moan too much and they've created environment ripe for stupid "controversies" like this.
gig them
AG
Early front runner for thread title of the year
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.