***USMNT 2019***

94,767 Views | 1288 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PatAg
Dre_00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oragator said:

I am not someone who overreacts, and Berhalter deserves time to get his system and players in place.

But this is downright embarrassing, missing players or not. And everyone needs to be at least a bit concerned,

Berhalter deserves time and he'll get it.

I don't think he'll make it to the hex. Mostly because he's an average at best manager. Of course when he does go, I'm sure the good ole boy network at USSF will bring in Vermes or some other such nonsense. And that's the real problem.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
0-3 at HT? Good lord. I watched the first 10 and we looked decent. What the hell?
PatAg
AG
OlSarge92 said:

0-3 at HT? Good lord. I watched the first 10 and we looked decent. What the hell?
Suggest watching the game to find out as this description wont really do it justice. Dont have your controller in your hand while you watch.
Some decent play, good attacking opportunities. A poor play led to one goal, and lackadaisical effort and poor understanding of responsibilities by numerous players led to the other goals.
PatAg
AG
Good play leads to Lima open on the wing, players making runs into the box.

He hits a sad cross that I could have hit better when I was 12.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Thanks for the recap
PatAg
AG
Roldan and Trapp just arent good enough at this level
Pound the Rock
AG
PatAg said:

Bingo. It's why we get smoked in the midfield and can't generate anything up the middle.
PatAg
AG
I would say the entire central midfield will be different in the gold cup, but GB is obsessed with not playing Adams at the position he STARTS at in the Bundesliga
PatAg
AG
Great service from Lima this time
wangus12
AG
We just seem to lack any real finishing bite. We've had several decent chances that don't seem to fall our way
PatAg
AG
wangus12 said:

We just seem to lack any real finishing bite. We've had several decent chances that don't seem to fall our way
Just have to wait to see how we look with our international quality players in the lineup.
PatAg
AG
Why didnt McKennie play Boyd in there, just carried it forward 15 yards and nothing happened.
jeffk
Dre_00
Entourageag07 said:

PatAg said:

Bingo. It's why we get smoked in the midfield and can't generate anything up the middle.

It should be illegal for national team coaches to call up players from their former club.

Unless they managed Real Madrid or something.
PatAg
AG
Well, we subbed the one player off who was actually playing well in Boyd.
PatAg
AG
Bizarre yellow, he gave Zimmerman a yellow on his first tackle of the game as well
rfvgy12
AG
Fouling like Mexico
PatAg
AG
Need some media members to just really start grilling GB on his repeated inclusion of Trapp in the starting lineup
PatAg
AG
Nice sequence leading to a good shot from Morris. Really liked the dribble from Holmes before that, first real attack we have seen from deeper in our pitch all game

how do you not finish that
wangus12
AG
Can't even finish *********open nets
Pound the Rock
AG
Holmes should start next game and get trapp out of there. Morris looks promising early.
PatAg
AG
Morris played a nice ball into the wing, gathers it...no player within 30 yards of him. Not good enough from the "dual 10s"
PatAg
AG
This ref is full of **** though, thats at least the 5th time this half one of our players has had his legs cut out with no foul call.
Pound the Rock
AG
Roldon. Goodness.
Pound the Rock
AG
Steffen where are you going?
PatAg
AG
Think Holmes has made a case to start after his two appearances this week.

I just cant imagine GB will really stick with trying to play Adams at that weird RB spot. So many midfielders have played themselves out of the starting lineup, imo, he cant justify it.
wangus12
AG
ja86
AG
Keystone cops have nothing on this squad...
wangus12
AG
We screwed up another tap in
stillmerk
AG
Good play, right at the damn keeper, but better than anything else we've done today.
PatAg
AG
wangus12 said:

Neither of them were tap ins. Good/easy opportunities yes, but a tap in implies the goalie is not present.
cmoney00
AG
What are the players wearing under their jersey? Saw one of the coaches take something off the Venezuelan player as he came off a few minutes ago
Cmoney00
wangus12
AG
PatAg said:

wangus12 said:

Neither of them were tap ins. Good/easy opportunities yes, but a tap in implies the goalie is not present.
I mean the keep was on the other side of the goal. Its essentially a tap in because unless they're directing back across goal at him. Both chances roll across the line at the near post. At this level, those both should be goals.
PatAg
AG
Jozy

Boyd Pulisic

Mckennie Bradley Adams

Ream Miazga Zimmerman Long

I guess is our best lineup, giving pulisic freedom to roam
thought it would format .. it gives the same impression
PatAg
AG
cmoney00 said:

What are the players wearing under their jersey? Saw one of the coaches take something off the Venezuelan player as he came off a few minutes ago
Biometric monitoring

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.