Serie A on ESPN

956 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gigem Trevas
heddleston
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Espn will show a game of the week on one of their networks and all other games will also be on ESPN+. I was already paying for + for MLS and g5 football, so woo bonus for me! I've never really followed the league beyond seeing who is in the CL from there, so im excited to watch some and pick a team. I was up in NW Italy this summer for a conference and loved it, so I'm leaning just frontrunning it and rooting for Juve, but that may just mean I jinx them.

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2018/08/more-than-340-serie-a-tim-matches-headed-to-espn-in-new-multi-year-u-s-rights-agreement-for-italian-football/
wangus12
AG
Its like they want to show Ronaldo or something. Juventus gonna be on every weekend.
stillmerk
AG
Go with Roma.
H_Aggie
Fiorentina!
planoaggie123
AG
I am excited about this. I enjoy watching Serie A matches but they are so rarely ever televised. I enjoy more than Bundesliga which gets a decent amount of TV time. Think its a good thing for ESPN, for people who enjoy any/all soccer, and for Serie A which needs a revenue boost from what I understand...
heddleston
AG
Eredivisie, A-league(Australia), and the Chinese Super League have been added too!
Mike Elko
AG
Yep, the CR7 effect. GOAT.
Gigem Trevas
AustinAg2012 said:

Yep, the CR7 effect. GOAT.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.