Fox Soccer Plus

1,680 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wangus12
Ferg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thinking about getting this. Anyone have it and able to provide a review of it?
Pet Sounds
AG
I purchased it last year for Champions League and Europa League games alone and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now that I have gotten into Bundesliga, it will be a must to renew.
deadbq03
AG
In the Spring this year, I dropped all cable and just got their Match Pass app for Bundesliga coverage and I was very pleased with the quality.
Ferg
Whats the difference between Fox Soccer Plus and Fox Soccer Match Pass?
Does Match Pass have the Champions and Europa League like Plus?
Does Plus put the Matches on demand after they are played?

Thanks
texagbeliever
Just gonna piggyback off this thread, NBC gold pass for epl games, is that available without a cable package (or youtube tv)
deadbq03
AG
Match Pass is stand alone (don't need cable, stream from your device) and I think Soccer Plus is an add-on for a cable package. I would imagine the add-on is less money if you're already paying for cable.

Yes, I had Champs League and Europa.
Ferg
Thank You I have Youtube TV which has Plus as an add on. Month to month Plus is cheaper but Match Pass has that annual option that seems cheaper in total. Thank You.

Pet Sounds
AG
Unfortunately I don't think this is worth it anymore. You would just be paying for Bundesliga only with the loss of champions league to turner.
wangus12
AG
Champions League and Europa League aren't owned by Fox anymore and won't be on Fox Soccer Plus
byfLuger41
AG
wangus12 said:

Champions League and Europa League aren't owned by Fox anymore and won't be on Fox Soccer Plus
2017 World Series Champions - Houston Astros
wangus12
AG
Just want to make sure the lad gets it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.